Japanese version discussion (spoilers, obviously.)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. Japanese version discussion (spoilers, obviously.)

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
2 months ago#151
Any word on the wind waker 'dorf outfit yet?
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
2 months ago#152
bcornelia posted...
Any word on the wind waker 'dorf outfit yet?

We're assuming it's on the Great Sea or Master Wind Waker Map.

The MWW Map didn't originally have a Ganondorf outfit on it, so perhaps TC or someone else can check that map really quick to see if there's a Ganon costume on it?

User Info: Ghouls-exe

Ghouls-exe
2 months ago#153
Hey guys, so question, how does the adventure map work? The black "treasures" is what I'm having trouble with, I've read online that heart pieces in this condition should be able to be found in treasure chests that appear in keeps. I've cleared all keeps, and only normal brown chests spawn, not red special chests that have heart pieces. I'm playing as the correct character, so it's not that. Am I doing something wrong? How about fairies, where are those usually located? I'm assuming it works the same as the previous game so info would be appreciated.

Also, I can answer any other basic questions about the game if you guys have any.

Thanks!

User Info: JigglyPunk

JigglyPunk
2 months ago#154
Mr Stick posted...
syaoran-kun posted...
SmokeRulz posted...
syaoran-kun posted...
Dude.... we were talking about the co-op mode, so I thought your answer was regarding that. I already know about the singleplayer performance, it's the co-op performance that is my big question that nobody seems able/wanting to answer >.>

Ah, sorry. Yeah our two main correspondants playing the game right now don't have anyone to co-op with, so, we're still waiting to hear on that front from others who may have picked up the Japanese version.

Bummer, guess we'll have to wait on that info then.

Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/xIpir55JvYw

Looks great.

That's a huge improvement.
"Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle"
- Sakurai

SmokeRulz
2 months ago#155
Ghouls-exe posted...
Hey guys, so question, how does the adventure map work? The black "treasures" is what I'm having trouble with, I've read online that heart pieces in this condition should be able to be found in treasure chests that appear in keeps. I've cleared all keeps, and only normal brown chests spawn, not red special chests that have heart pieces. I'm playing as the correct character, so it's not that. Am I doing something wrong? How about fairies, where are those usually located? I'm assuming it works the same as the previous game so info would be appreciated.

If they're black, it means they're unobtainable, which should be because you don't have the correct character unlocked. However, you say you DO have the right character. Then something must be going on, so you might need to elaborate.

Fairies I assume should work the same as Legends, which means they're found in brown jars inside of keeps. Same thing goes with the fairy food. These are not randomized either, they'll always be found in the same keep, in the same jar. If they haven't changed any of the locations, then this guide will tell you exactly where they all are: https://www.reddit.com/r/HyruleWarriors/comments/4dllob/fairy_food_and_fairy_bottle_locations_on/

User Info: Ghouls-exe

Ghouls-exe
2 months ago#156
SmokeRulz posted...

If they're black, it means they're unobtainable, which should be because you don't have the correct character unlocked. However, you say you DO have the right character. Then something must be going on, so you might need to elaborate.

Fairies I assume should work the same as Legends, which means they're found in brown jars inside of keeps. Same thing goes with the fairy food. These are not randomized either, they'll always be found in the same keep, in the same jar. If they haven't changed any of the locations, then this guide will tell you exactly where they all are: https://www.reddit.com/r/HyruleWarriors/comments/4dllob/fairy_food_and_fairy_bottle_locations_on/

When I said black, I meant they're in the third "black" collum, not blacked out. I realize now though, the level I did, I may have mistaken young link's sprite for normal link, and that is most likely why the heart containers didn't spawn. One final question, is there any way to find out how to make the golden skulltula's spawn?

SmokeRulz
2 months ago#157
Ghouls-exe posted...
When I said black, I meant they're in the third "black" collum, not blacked out. I realize now though, the level I did, I may have mistaken young link's sprite for normal link, and that is most likely why the heart containers didn't spawn. One final question, is there any way to find out how to make the golden skulltula's spawn?

Ah, okay, I see now. Yeah the Link sprites can be a little hard to ascertain, but you'll get used to it eventually.

As for the Gold Skulltulas, yeah, on the pause menu, go to Warrior Info -> Check Skulltulas. The first Skulltula always has the same unlock condition, and the second Skulltula has a variety of cycling unlock conditions that vary by stage.

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
2 months ago#158
Mr Stick posted...
syaoran-kun posted...
SmokeRulz posted...
syaoran-kun posted...
Dude.... we were talking about the co-op mode, so I thought your answer was regarding that. I already know about the singleplayer performance, it's the co-op performance that is my big question that nobody seems able/wanting to answer >.>

Ah, sorry. Yeah our two main correspondants playing the game right now don't have anyone to co-op with, so, we're still waiting to hear on that front from others who may have picked up the Japanese version.

Bummer, guess we'll have to wait on that info then.

Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/xIpir55JvYw

Looks great.

Man, my hype has rocketed.

That's a massive improvement.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between

SmokeRulz
2 months ago#159
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Man, my hype has rocketed.

That's a massive improvement.

Yeah, I really wish I actually had someone to play this with, it looks like an absolute blast.

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
2 months ago#160
SmokeRulz posted...
As for the Gold Skulltulas, yeah, on the pause menu, go to Warrior Info -> Check Skulltulas. The first Skulltula always has the same unlock condition, and the second Skulltula has a variety of cycling unlock conditions that vary by stage.

In adventure mode, the first one is always "complete the first mission and defeat 1000 enemies". The second one is always "complete the first mission and achieve [something] without taking over 40% damage".
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. Japanese version discussion (spoilers, obviously.)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived