• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. Is online dying already

User Info: DrHolland

DrHolland
9 months ago#1
Every time i go to play online there is like only one room with people in it playing. I remember the demo having tons of people. Are a lot of people bored of the game already.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
9 months ago#2
How so? I don't think you've happen to have the EU version and your lobbies are set to EU as well? There should be people playing on either JP or NA lobbies, unless the playerbase varies on the Switch version.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
9 months ago#3
Honestly, I'm still trying to adjust to all the changes compared to a normal Blazblue game. I wonder how many are still trying to get the hang of the mechanics before they risk online mode. Although by the time they (including myself) get confident online really may become dead xd.
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
FC:3093-7603-4670

User Info: Master Rudy

Master Rudy
9 months ago#4
Stray_Zero posted...
How so? I don't think you've happen to have the EU version and your lobbies are set to EU as well? There should be people playing on either JP or NA lobbies, unless the playerbase varies on the Switch version.

Lobbies are worldwide.....
If you're under fire then fire back!

User Info: VirtuaSnipa

VirtuaSnipa
9 months ago#5
Master Rudy posted...
Stray_Zero posted...

Lobbies are worldwide.....

the 64p casual lobbies are region based.
Player hosted ones are WW.
Consoles I own: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube x2, Wii, Wii U, Switch, GBC, GBA, GBASP, NDS, Genesis, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PS1 x2, PS3, PSP, Xbox/360

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
8 months ago#6
Yeah, same on my end - there’s only one lobby with usually 40-64 people, sometimes a couple people filter into another one.

I’ve never seen a ranked lobby have more than two players in it.

DrHolland
8 months ago#7
Same issue for me too.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
8 months ago#8
They're all on PS4.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf and Sonic Mainer. Hyde / Linne team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

DrHolland
8 months ago#9
Is the ps4 lobby busy?

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
8 months ago#10
DrHolland posted...
Is the ps4 lobby busy?

Ps4 has 69 players in the lobby.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. Is online dying already
  • Topic Archived