• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. As a player that came from BB and P4Arena...

User Info: Dunkelheit666

Dunkelheit666
9 months ago#1
This is dissapointing. With those games having so much content...

And not only that. Since a few years i've been blindly buying ASW games because they made such great games... But this is... 1/4 of an actual ASW game.

BB, GG, P4, Dragon Ball Supersonic Warriors (which, btw, is superior to DBFZ)... all are f***ing amazing. So, seeing this game at launch at 30€ was just a pleasure. But... Come on. Where's arcade? Where's a mode like have been in every BB where you fight through a lot of floors? Where's my f***ing ecchi gallery? (just kidding with this one, but at the same time, no)

I don't even critisize the aspect of the dlc because they are fairly priced and the game is fairly priced, but the rest?

And what about a proper AI? I had to set up the level to hard and is not even a challenge.

I expected more coming from ASW. A lot more. DBFZ did a lot of damage to the company

Even the 3ds blazbue had a lot more of content
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76696695
This was the day we see the biggest fail on smash history.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
9 months ago#2
Well, let me just say this in the most honest way possible...

This game was Evo rushed, that's why most of the stuff you see is that way. However, I have no problems with that, as the game will get further updates down the line.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

User Info: Dunkelheit666

Dunkelheit666
9 months ago#3
The gameplay is simple but fun, they have it right. Now they need to add things. Modes. I too expect updates that make justice to the game. But for now, it is bare bones. You can't have a difficulty level named Hell and be f***ing easy.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76696695
This was the day we see the biggest fail on smash history.

User Info: deoxysiguess

deoxysiguess
9 months ago#4
Eh, at least it's a sign that a true fifth game is being made.
Within the Void, there lurks...a Soul!
Currently playing: Batman Arkham Asylum, BBCT, FE Conquest, Metroid Prime, Sonic 06, LoZ: BoTW, Mario Tennis Aces
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. As a player that came from BB and P4Arena...
  • Topic Archived