• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DrHolland

DrHolland
9 months ago#11
Story mode/episode mode is nothing like arcade mode. You are stuck with a certain character. Cant pick your own character. For example rwby episode you only play as ruby with like 8 other characters. No teaming up with yang or blake. They only make an apperance story wise then disappear. The episodes themselves are extremely short and boring. There is only one ending to each story.

User Info: lildogJim

lildogJim
9 months ago#12
DrHolland posted...
Story mode/episode mode is nothing like arcade mode. You are stuck with a certain character. Cant pick your own character. For example rwby episode you only play as ruby with like 8 other characters. No teaming up with yang or blake. They only make an apperance story wise then disappear. The episodes themselves are extremely short and boring. There is only one ending to each story.

The BlazBlue story has 4 endings.
Xbox GT: lildog Jim
I like to check both boards of a game. But whenever I mention anything about a game I'm playing, I'm talking about Xbox.

User Info: supergamedude

supergamedude
9 months ago#13
deoxysiguess posted...
supergamedude posted...
SKN posted...
I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?

Oh, that is just depressing. I legit feel sorry for you. I think you need professional help.

Someone needs professional help for not knowing what RWBY is? If you're that delusional I think you're the one who needs professional help...

Someone doesn't know what a joke is
Welcome to the rice fields!!!

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
9 months ago#14
supergamedude posted...
deoxysiguess posted...
supergamedude posted...
SKN posted...
I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?

Oh, that is just depressing. I legit feel sorry for you. I think you need professional help.

Someone needs professional help for not knowing what RWBY is? If you're that delusional I think you're the one who needs professional help...

Cause jokes translate well through text.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Teddybearsolid

Teddybearsolid
8 months ago#15
prsboys posted...
SKN posted...
This game is legit pretty bad actually especially the story mode is Project X zone's level of bad writing I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?

RWBY is an anime style animated series on Youtube. It is made by an american company called Rooster Teeth.

You forgot that it's totally the s*** and seriously awesome and none of the characters are really that annoying to be honest and I love this show and I love Yang and blah lablah lablah...

RWBY is love. RWBY is life.
Official Bayonetta of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board *** My sig says Bayo, but my heart says Elma.

User Info: deoxysiguess

deoxysiguess
8 months ago#16
supergamedude posted...
deoxysiguess posted...
supergamedude posted...
SKN posted...

Someone doesn't know what a good joke is
Within the Void, there lurks...a Soul!
Currently playing: Batman Arkham Asylum, BBCT, FE Conquest, Metroid Prime, Sonic 06, LoZ: BoTW, Mario Tennis Aces

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
8 months ago#17
Wait for this month for Arcade Mode.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf and Sonic Mainer. Hyde / Linne team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
8 months ago#18
Blayshy posted...

Wait there is an arcade mode coming? Does it have endings and stuff for the characters too?
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
8 months ago#19
themegaman7 posted...
Blayshy posted...

Wait there is an arcade mode coming? Does it have endings and stuff for the characters too?

Blayshy's bulls***ting, ASW didn't mention anything about an "Arcade Mode" yet, but those Cabinets on the "Game Center" can't just be for show forever.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat
  • Topic Archived