• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
10 months ago#1
Loving Ruby and Noel's attacks. I do kinda feel bad though, my grandparents went on a sorta goose chase to find it.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
10 months ago#2
Gameplay is good, but it's badly lacking in modes (WTH is there no Arcade mode?). Story mode is fun, but way too short.

I will probably have a lot of fun with it if I get to play it with my friends at some point.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: SKN

SKN
10 months ago#3
This game is legit pretty bad actually especially the story mode is Project X zone's level of bad writing I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?
KOF 98 is one of the best fighting games in the world

User Info: deoxysiguess

deoxysiguess
10 months ago#4
themegaman7 posted...
Gameplay is good, but it's badly lacking in modes (WTH is there no Arcade mode?).

There's no arcade mode? That's a shame, they could've adapted all of their respective games into arcade, that'd be cool. And I assume there aren't any Unlimited characters because of that...
Within the Void, there lurks...a Soul!
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, Sonic '06, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (postponed)

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
10 months ago#5
SKN posted...
This game is legit pretty bad actually especially the story mode is Project X zone's level of bad writing I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?

RWBY is an anime style animated series on Youtube. It is made by an american company called Rooster Teeth.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Ifrit19

Ifrit19
10 months ago#6
deoxysiguess posted...
themegaman7 posted...
Gameplay is good, but it's badly lacking in modes (WTH is there no Arcade mode?).

There's no arcade mode? That's a shame, they could've adapted all of their respective games into arcade, that'd be cool. And I assume there aren't any Unlimited characters because of that...

Actually while there's no official Arcade mode it feels like the Story mode is something between past games arcade mode and VN portions. Here's an observation i made (that i copy and pasted from another comment of mine from another topic):

Also if i would describe it it seems like each chapter was more like an extended Arcade mode for BB (where in arcade mode the two characters would meet, talk a bit, then fight, talk a bit afterwards, and then go on their ways....the way Cross tag has it set up just feels more like this than the actual VN portions of past BB games, especially since (well i don't think so anyway) their artwork during the VN scenes doesn't change to show different poses like past BB games did (or they didn't change the pose as much in this game, Ragna was always in his prepare to fight pose for the most part for BB's story. I think they also had one pose where he's just standing relaxed but that's usually when there isn't an enemy/potential enemy around). The only real noticeable changes for characters were their facial expressions.
I'm writing a story and need readers for feedback (send by PM). Link is https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5TncQrBJwxSVzczaGZGQ2NsR0E&usp=sharing

User Info: Cephrien

Cephrien
10 months ago#7
themegaman7 posted...

Theres a survival mode, which is pretty much the same thing.

User Info: Master Rudy

Master Rudy
10 months ago#8
SKN posted...
I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?

Not sure if serious or trolling.....
If you're under fire then fire back!

User Info: supergamedude

supergamedude
10 months ago#9
SKN posted...
I don't know what RWBY is but I'm already finding those characters annoying I'm not sure why, what Japanese game company made them ?

Oh, that is just depressing. I legit feel sorry for you. I think you need professional help.
Welcome to the rice fields!!!

User Info: deoxysiguess

deoxysiguess
10 months ago#10
supergamedude posted...
SKN posted...

Oh, that is just depressing. I legit feel sorry for you. I think you need professional help.

Someone needs professional help for not knowing what RWBY is? If you're that delusional I think you're the one who needs professional help...
Within the Void, there lurks...a Soul!
Currently playing: Batman Arkham Asylum, BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, FE Conquest, Metroid Prime, Sonic 06, LoZ: BoTW
  • Topic Archived