• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Council
  3. Looks like a great game but i got a question?

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
4 months ago#1
Does anyone know the price?

User Info: Oldschooldrewc

Oldschooldrewc
4 months ago#2
I think the full season pass was $29.99 on steam but I am drawing a blank when I played episode one there. Best Buy has the complete season listed as $19.99 for the PS4. I ended up rebuying episode one for the PS4 as it was only $4.99 when I bought it.

Either way this is kinda more like a visual novel than action from the first episode I played. You do a lot of exploring, stealth into other people's bedrooms and when interacting you have a choice tree of dialogue that will give you different outcomes. You have a time limit to make a decision which is sometimes ridiculously too fast to even read all the options. Also has an RPG element where when you find stuff you earn skill points to use to improve things like logic, intellect, etc. I enjoyed the first episode but it played like garbage on my PC which effected my selecting the choices I wanted to make.
"Although Candide himself recognizes that it is absurd to do so, he dwells on the condition of man." - Voltaire

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
4 months ago#3
Oldschooldrewc posted...
I think the full season pass was $29.99 on steam but I am drawing a blank when I played episode one there. Best Buy has the complete season listed as $19.99 for the PS4. I ended up rebuying episode one for the PS4 as it was only $4.99 when I bought it.

Either way this is kinda more like a visual novel than action from the first episode I played. You do a lot of exploring, stealth into other people's bedrooms and when interacting you have a choice tree of dialogue that will give you different outcomes. You have a time limit to make a decision which is sometimes ridiculously too fast to even read all the options. Also has an RPG element where when you find stuff you earn skill points to use to improve things like logic, intellect, etc. I enjoyed the first episode but it played like garbage on my PC which effected my selecting the choices I wanted to make.

Sounds brilliant, thanks for the price info.
  1. Boards
  2. The Council
  3. Looks like a great game but i got a question?
  • Topic Archived