• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Overlord Hikash

Overlord Hikash
1 year ago#1
Just saw someone playing it a bit on YouTube. Seems interesting. How is it?
"leopard eggs sound delicious ^~ ^/" - M0Foe

User Info: Xyex

Xyex
1 year ago#2
I thought it was fantastic. The story is interesting so far, the mechanics add a lot of depth, and the choices actually have clear - noteworthy - consequences.
Don't be stupid, stupid.

User Info: Overlord Hikash

Overlord Hikash
1 year ago#3
The mechanics were *far* different than I was expecting. When I went into the Let's Play, I was expecting a purely text choice romp. When there were skills and classes... it really intrigued me. Thanks for the feedback!

I was also surprised that there wasn't a single topic for the game, across all platforms.
"leopard eggs sound delicious ^~ ^/" - M0Foe

Xyex
1 year ago#4
It doesn't seem to have gotten much promotion. I didn't even know it existed until the LPs started popping up.
Don't be stupid, stupid.

User Info: OmniImmortal

OmniImmortal
1 year ago#5
Are all 5 episodes out now... I mean, can't seem to find that info myself. It says the complete edition will contain all episodes, yet I see some guy complaining he bought it and only can see one or something.

Xyex
1 year ago#6
No, it's a brand new episodic series. Only the first is out now and there's no ETA on ep2 yet. So of course that person can only see one episode. The 'complete edition' is simply a way to pre purchase of eps 2-5 at the same time you purchase ep1, and get a slight discount for the series.
Don't be stupid, stupid.
  • Topic Archived