• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Is it possible to change underwear color in Character Creation?
SolaFide 5 months ago#1
So, I noticed something weird about the underwear section of Character Creation. On my game, the only times that I can change the color are with the default underwear choice. If I try to change the coloring of a custom item (i.e., Triangle Bikini, Boomerang Briefs, Amazon Underwear, etc.) then the color doesn't change at all even when I select a different color. So, for example, the Triangle Bikini remains pink and the Boomerang Briefs purple even when I try to swap the color to something else.

The weird thing is that, when I fought someone online, it looked like they managed to change the color scheme on their item without any trouble. Is my game just glitched or something? Why can't I change the color of custom underwear items, even though I can change the coloring of any other custom clothes? Though this isn't a huge deal, It'd be nice to figure this out so that I can use underwear items that do not clash with the rest of the outfits. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this issue.

The men doing the vital things of life are those who read the Bible and are Christians and not ashamed to let the world know it.
-Booker T. Washington
Choppa675 5 months ago#2
You can easily change the colour of underwear. There is the default underwear which is likely what you were changing and then there's different types of underwear. You change the colours of that in the same place you change colour of any of your equipment.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg
SolaFide 5 months ago#3
Choppa675 posted...
You can easily change the colour of underwear. There is the default underwear which is likely what you were changing and then there's different types of underwear. You change the colours of that in the same place you change colour of any of your equipment.

I actually just now figured it out. I didn't press R1 in the color section, so I was actually in the skin/body color section instead of the equipment section. The weird thing is that, even though I was in the body section, there is still an option that distinctly says "Change color of equipment worn against the skin." It is the one that, if you change it, it doesn't actually affect the color scheme of the equipment. You have to get into the equipment section to make those changes.

Mystery solved.
The men doing the vital things of life are those who read the Bible and are Christians and not ashamed to let the world know it.
-Booker T. Washington
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Is it possible to change underwear color in Character Creation?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A