• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Prediction: Cassandra's CE will be a butt attack

User Info: Sovereign_One

Sovereign_One
2 months ago#1
https://i.imgtc.ws/wdVvS6n.gif

The game is full of fanservice, and there's already a precedent with Cass being the "butt warrior" who used it in her Critical Finish in SCIV.

I predict it'll involves knocking her opponent down, jumping on their face butt-first, and then slamming them multiple times with her weapon of ass destruction.

If you win with it, she'll turn to the camera, smile and say:

You really like this stuff, don't you? ;)

How would you feel?

User Info: Gunpowdrpenguin

Gunpowdrpenguin
2 months ago#2
God I f***ing hope not. There are already several s***ty CEs as it is, we don't need more.
PSN GunPowderPenguin

User Info: Chicken_Butt

Chicken_Butt
2 months ago#3
It f***ing better be, m8.

User Info: Jeromeice

Jeromeice
2 months ago#4
Sovereign_One posted...

The game is full of fanservice, and there's already a precedent with Cass being the "butt warrior" who used it in her Critical Finish in SCIV.

I predict it'll involves knocking her opponent down, jumping on their face butt-first, and then slamming them multiple times with her weapon of ass destruction.

How would you feel?

200% supporting that

They can do 2 CE , one badass with her shield as a boomerang and a big jump from the air .

And another one that involves her bouncy butt and slam her opponent’s face multiple time with it while laughing. Some kind of very humiliating stuff to make the other player loose its temper.

But I would like more butt attacks in her moveset in general , like one or two sexy new throws . With some new classic acrobatic kicks moves.

User Info: Sovereign_One

Sovereign_One
2 months ago#5
Gunpowdrpenguin posted...
God I f***ing hope not. There are already several s***ty CEs as it is, we don't need more.

What do you mean?

Each CE is a demonstration of the character's personality and style. Cass has been attacking with her butt since Day 1.

User Info: QJD1381

QJD1381
2 months ago#6
I will be sorely disappointed if it isn't.
The official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Board.
If you will not fight, you will meet your destiny.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
2 months ago#7
Jeromeice posted...
Sovereign_One posted...

How would you feel?

200% supporting that

They can do 2 CE , one badass with her shield as a boomerang and a big jump from the air .

And another one that involves her bouncy butt and slam her opponent’s face multiple time with it while laughing. Some kind of very humiliating stuff to make the other player loose its temper.

But I would like more butt attacks in her moveset in general , like one or two sexy new throws . With some new classic acrobatic kicks moves.

Lol I would love that!

It would be reallyyy cool if she got 2 CEs, 1 is serious with sword slashing and s***, and the 2nd one would be the humiliating CE that involves butt attacks and bounces and laughing and s***, the 2nd would be hard to catch the opponent like 2B’s distruction one, but you will be able get this CE to catch if the player knows how to use Cassandra well and when exactly to do it.

Guys we’e better be getting 2 CEs seriously, we waited enough for this Cassandra!
Scream for me! And If I'm going down... You are too!

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
2 months ago#8
Betcha it'll be a pop star idol dance that ends with an assault.
We need more giant robots
GT: Barcnori

User Info: Impending_Noob

Impending_Noob
2 months ago#9
God I hope not.
PSN - Impending_Noob

User Info: Dustycadet158

Dustycadet158
2 months ago#10
Cassandra isnt the butt attack we deserve but it is the butt attack we need
Nerd pride world wide