• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. New to online play: What option is best to getting quick match?

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
1 month ago#1
I am new to online play, if you were in my shoes, what search option would you suggest that would give me the quickest match? Thanks.

User Info: deadlink17

deadlink17
1 month ago#2
Connection: any
Player base: any
that should be all if i remember
"Solitude is different from loneliness, and it doesn't have to be a lonely kind of thing."
Fred Rodgers

User Info: Duke_Von_Shnozz

Duke_Von_Shnozz
1 month ago#3
Ranked if you just want to play and don't care about whether you win or lose.
Casual if you don't mind sitting through 2 or 3 other fights before it's your turn only for the host to kick you for winning.
-previously Hunk-of-Meat

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 month ago#4
set stuff to any. they said they've fixed it, but it's still pretty bad if you try to filter

you might get a couple bad games, but in the span of 30 minutes you'll get more good games than if you filter. just power through if it's bad and don't rematch. if it's good, rematch as much as the other player lets you or until you're bored

oh yeah also, search from training mode. if you don't get a match in 2 minutes, reset the search. rarely takes over 30-60 seconds to find a match
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. New to online play: What option is best to getting quick match?
  • Topic Archived