• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ephemeral_PuPu

Ephemeral_PuPu
1 month ago#11
@haimara https://youtu.be/7P3WpZ-IrRI

Watch the whole thing.
<3 Kevin Todd Smith<3 [3/16/1963 - 2/16/2002]
[Hatin' Xianghua Since 1999]

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
1 month ago#12
I very very rarely get ragequits, and I have never gotten hatemail from it.

But I also only play ranked. I don't do casuals unless I'm inviting a friend to a private lobby and we're doing something like a first to 10 practice set. I could definitely see more issues arising there.
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
1 month ago#13
Havent seen many rage quitters surprisingly. If you want to see people rq, play tekken online on tournament mode. Unless im the host, they'll quit as soon as they are defeated. So basically a 90% chance it'll happen.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#14
It's obvious - most people simply are not meant to play online. They don't have the mentality or the maturity. That's why they end up ragequitting.

I blame the FGC. I always said it was a mistake to say "fighting games are meant to be played against other people" and "if you're not online you're doing it wrong" and ridiculing story and all that other macho crap.

Well now, you reap what you sow, because now people feel obliged to go online to see what all the fuss us about (and maybe feel forced to get the trophies).

So they ruin it for everybody else. Well done FGC.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#15
Just had a look at the trophy data, seems like about 49% have played online, with about 33% having won 5 matches.

In almost all other fighting games, the figure is 15-30%. It's very rare to get above 40%...

User Info: capturinggod200

capturinggod200
1 month ago#16
Were you Nightmare in that clip? That would explain it because I've seen complaining about Nightmares,2Bs,Seong Minas, and now Amys non stop on reddit.

Ephemeral_PuPu
1 month ago#17
capturinggod200 posted...
Were you Nightmare in that clip? That would explain it because I've seen complaining about Nightmares,2Bs,Seong Minas, and now Amys non stop on reddit.

No, I was the X/Ivy in that clip.

He beat and teabagged me and I didn't leave, but when it came time to accept his L, he kicked me out of the room twice.

Ephemeral_PuPu
1 month ago#18
DarkDoc posted...
It's obvious - most people simply are not meant to play online. They don't have the mentality or the maturity. That's why they end up ragequitting.

I blame the FGC. I always said it was a mistake to say "fighting games are meant to be played against other people" and "if you're not online you're doing it wrong" and ridiculing story and all that other macho crap.

Well now, you reap what you sow, because now people feel obliged to go online to see what all the fuss us about (and maybe feel forced to get the trophies).

👏👏👏👏

User Info: dualswordtrunks

dualswordtrunks
1 month ago#19
Ephemeral_PuPu posted...
capturinggod200 posted...

No, I was the X/Ivy in that clip.

He beat and teabagged me and I didn't leave, but when it came time to accept his L, he kicked me out of the room twice.

There have been so many times where the host has a winning streak and when I end it or someone else does they either rage quit and or kick the player who beat them out one time I personally fought a guy who I had a smooth connection with and after the match he told me he kicked me out of the room due to his friends saying my connection sucked even though there was no lag at all
The official Super Mega Ultra Kami Guru of the Xenoverse Board

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 month ago#20
Ephemeral_PuPu posted...
DarkDoc posted...

👏👏👏👏
No victim no crime.
  • Topic Archived