• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Why Does This Game Have Auto Save?

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
1 month ago#1
I screwed up ONCE and now I'm cheated out of a side quest! I wish there was a rewind feature or just make the game only accept manual saves, or I have to do the trainer stuff and all the other Chapter 1 stuff all over again.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 month ago#2
Project Soul are a brilliant bunch, aren’t they!?
I finally found my keys! I looked all over my house but they were actually right here on the counter! Silly me!

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#3
masterman97 posted...

Yeah

jaigo2 posted...
I screwed up ONCE and now I'm cheated out of a side quest!

So you admit the problem was on your end, not the autosave (which exists since this game was made after 2001)... good to know.

jaigo2 posted...
I have to do the trainer stuff and all the other Chapter 1 stuff all over again.

That sucks, it really does, but it'll take less than an hour.
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
1 month ago#4
At least be glad LoS carries your weapon and food progress if you use other save slots.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

jaigo2
1 month ago#5
Can't someone just tell me if the Maxi quest leads to more plotlines or if it's a one-off?! I got no items from it and I don't want to continue the new save if it won't make a difference.

jaigo2
1 month ago#6
Lord_Wombat posted...
masterman97 posted...

Yeah

jaigo2 posted...
I screwed up ONCE and now I'm cheated out of a side quest!

So you admit the problem was on your end, not the autosave (which exists since this game was made after 2001)... good to know.

jaigo2 posted...
I have to do the trainer stuff and all the other Chapter 1 stuff all over again.

That sucks, it really does, but it'll take less than an hour.

That's not the point though, I want to continue the game with my CURRENT character! Tell me already if that Maxi quest leads to another quest!
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Why Does This Game Have Auto Save?
  • Topic Archived