• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. How online with Amy?

User Info: Thegreatgray

Thegreatgray
1 month ago#1
Is she top tier? Haven't gotten to online yet and never played with or against Amy before until 3 days ago. Assuming she an upgrade version of Raphael,is Raphael just an inferior version that Amy makes him looks like crap and might as well be removed from the game?
I am thou...and thou art I.
KOF2002:K',EX Robert ,Heidren BBCF:Es,Jubei,Terumi,Ragna,Kagura,MuSCVI: Sophtia

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 month ago#2
Raphael should be removed from the game regardless.

Also, Amy is mid-tier at best.
I finally found my keys! I looked all over my house but they were actually right here on the counter! Silly me!

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
1 month ago#3
The character has been out for 2 days lol, there's no way you can really tell how good she is yet, especially considering the big global mechanical changes this patch made as well as character balance adjustments.

Top player Linkorz has said though that he's planning on making her one of his characters for tournament play alongside Geralt and Siegfried (said he's planning to drop Groh and replace him with Amy). Make of that what you will.

User Info: Thegreatgray

Thegreatgray
1 month ago#4
I consider her high tier since she got great speed,feints,and good combos. And he roses just make her even more OP, as I mentioned before, making Raphael be completely useless.

I planned on mainning her as well with my Sophitia and Sigegfried (coincidencely)
I am thou...and thou art I.
KOF2002:K',EX Robert ,Heidren BBCF:Es,Jubei,Terumi,Ragna,Kagura,MuSCVI: Sophtia

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
1 month ago#5
Thegreatgray posted...
I mentioned before, making Raphael be completely useless.

They literally don't play the same.... I mean, Raph might be lower tier. But he focuses more on defense than offense. (Let's not forget he still has instant preparation stance.)

(Not to mention Amy might get nerfed if they deem her OP.)
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 FFBE ID: 529,516,516
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. How online with Amy?
  • Topic Archived