• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Anyone main a character, but play as the opposite gender CaS online?

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
1 month ago#31
I made a female oni, with Kilik’s style. Tbf I feel like Messy Double Desire is the perfect hair for a one horned oni.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

User Info: pureradiance

pureradiance
1 month ago#32
furamuuru posted...
I have a bunch of female Mitsurugi.

^This and a few female Gerald's. In general, I think most "male" styles can be used on females without looking too awkward while I can't say the same for the other way around
PSN ID: pristine20; Steam ID: pristine20

User Info: dualswordtrunks

dualswordtrunks
1 month ago#33
I use a female Groh online mainly due to wanting to have an excuse to play as my favorite sc3 character
The official Super Mega Ultra Kami Guru of the Xenoverse Board

User Info: Therese

Therese
1 month ago#34
shootingfoul posted...
Therese posted...
I can stand looking at female CAS characters with male fighting styles (except Yoshimitsu), but a grown dude jumping like Talim or dancing like Xianghua? s***'s silly as hell.

Are you sure? What about female Voldo or female Dampierre?

A female Voldo actually looks more decent than a human male one. Don't care about Dampierre and never played much SC5 to encounter female CAS characters with his style.
4/23/2019

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
1 month ago#35
pureradiance posted...
furamuuru posted...
I have a bunch of female Mitsurugi.

^This and a few female Gerald's. In general, I think most "male" styles can be used on females without looking too awkward while I can't say the same for the other way around

Out of all the female styles, taki might be the exception. Pretty cool for a male shinobi.

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
1 month ago#36
LOL why? What a pointless question. LMFAOOOOO
No one cares about your computer specs or what game you're currently playing.
And you're not the official whomever of a game board.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Anyone main a character, but play as the opposite gender CaS online?
  • Topic Archived