• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Anyone main a character, but play as the opposite gender CaS online?

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
1 month ago#1
I was wondering if there's anyone out there who mains a character, but instead prefer to play as the opposite gender, so, primarily use the opposite gender of that character online?

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
1 month ago#2
back when i tried to play Groh, I made a Lady Maria (Bloodborne) CaS
PS4/Steam: gene0129

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
1 month ago#3
Pretty much; I've got a female Siegfried CaS, a female Azwel CaS, a female Kilik CaS, a female Zasalamel CaS, and a male Sophitia CaS (Lizardman).
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
1 month ago#4
Does a (half-assed) Shura CAS (Cervantes) count? Lol. I also have a tiny female Voldo who wears that Arcane Armor set and looks.. quite questionable.
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: SnakeFang2

SnakeFang2
1 month ago#5
Got a female Kilik and a female NM. Idc for the females in SC.
Will not remove this until Jun Kazama is confirmed for Tekken 7 (Started 9/21/15)
I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand! - Cayde-6

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 month ago#6
Kind of, I mained Siegfried at launch and made a female character for the Chronicles who used his style. I didn't spend much time to create her tbh, but since I really liked how she turned out, I recreated her to play online. And then a "corrupted" edgy version with Nightmare's style, because why not. She's fully part of my head-canon now.

But now that I got Amy back, I'll likely play her 90% of the time. I tried an Amy CaS at some point in IV but it just felt... wrong. It has to be her.

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 month ago#7
Yes, but mostly female CaS's. I have a succubus Azwel, a female elf Azwel, a female human Azwel and also.. a Wesker Azwel who is obviously male xD

I almost never change Nightmare though, I just put 666 on his bicep and make his armor more edgy for laughs.
No victim no crime.

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
1 month ago#8
Male Taki is my only off-gender character, but it's also my main.
XBL GT: Dapper DLnosaur.

User Info: Subzero80

Subzero80
1 month ago#9
Juxtapose posted...
Yes, but mostly female CaS's. I have a succubus Azwel, a female elf Azwel, a female human Azwel and also.. a Wesker Azwel who is obviously male xD

I almost never change Nightmare though, I just put 666 on his bicep and make his armor more edgy for laughs.

You must Really like Azwel's style!
P.C. is B.S.! I find it to be Offensive!

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
1 month ago#10
Actually, yeah, I mostly play as girls with Groh's moveset. Although, I do have a fair share of male CaSes with his moveset too. Like my human O2, Rugal, V, etc etc.
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 FFBE ID: 529,516,516
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Anyone main a character, but play as the opposite gender CaS online?
  • Topic Archived