• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. t****** the only thing good about this game

User Info: Aku

Aku
1 month ago#1
everything else is booty. get yo ass a copy of mortal kombat 11 comin april 2019.
Once again, I am free to smite the world as I did in days long past.

User Info: Drev987

Drev987
1 month ago#2
No. And mortal kombat is trash

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
1 month ago#3
Social Justice Kombat? No thanks.

User Info: Sexycopper

Sexycopper
1 month ago#4
This girl pretty hot.....and there her face ripped off....
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!- Kamen Rider Decade
Psn Tag: Kyosuke_NEO FC: 5043-4066-8024

User Info: Coffeemeow

Coffeemeow
1 month ago#5
Ed Boon doesn't even know how to make fightng games.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#6
Not a 3D fighting game so the two cannot be compared, ever.

Besides, NRS games have had very clunky controls for years and the women have all been disgustingly ugly since MKX, be it their faces or their ultra-conservative and out-of-character outfits. They are taking sex appeal out of an M-rated game, which is downright stupid, bad for business, and counterproductive to the game's success.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Falke | MK11: Jade, Sub-Zero | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: SilverTriforce7

SilverTriforce7
1 month ago#7
I can't take blood or gore well, so that's a no for me.

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 month ago#8
SilverTriforce7 posted...
I can't take blood or gore well, so that's a no for me.
No victim no crime.

User Info: RexZilla

RexZilla
1 month ago#9
LazorGuns posted...
Social Justice Kombat? No thanks.

Dat social justice disembowelment

Vulcan422 posted...
Not a 3D fighting game so the two cannot be compared, ever.

Besides, NRS games have had very clunky controls for years and the women have all been disgustingly ugly since MKX, be it their faces or their ultra-conservative and out-of-character outfits. They are taking sex appeal out of an M-rated game, which is downright stupid, bad for business, and counterproductive to the game's success.

What? MKX was wildly successful, and MK11 has a ton of hype behind it.

Also, just because the female outfits were less focused on sex appeal doesn't mean they were "ultra conservative" and "out of character." Saying that characters like Mileena, Kitana, and Tanya were ultra conservative is just nonsensical (Kitana's and Tanya's outfits in MKX honestly aren't too far removed from their classic outfits). Sonya may not have been skimpified this time, but her outfit doesn't look out of character at all (if anything, it's more in character than her MK9 outfit given her special forces position and her being one of the less sexualized females in terms of costume design in the original games). Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs' outfits are entirely fitting of their roles and characters.

Plus, you can't tell me Cassie and Jacqui didn't look adorable in their Scorpion and Sub-Zero costumes.

User Info: Nfj914

Nfj914
1 month ago#10
lookin forward to MK11 but i will play both...now capcom just has to learn how to make a good fighter one of these years.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. t****** the only thing good about this game
  • Topic Archived