You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Anybody dropping this game for DOA6?

User Info: Dark Blade 13

Dark Blade 13
4 weeks ago#1
I'm playing the beta right now, and I'm absolutely loving it. They fix and adjust the mechanics that bugs me in the last game, and the game feels overall faster from the last game. Been playing the whole day and the netcode feels good and lobbies are great. I going to buy this on release date

Even though I'm a bigger fan of Soul Calibur series and been playing it since day 1, the way Namco handles Soul Calibur 6 so far with its patches, dlcs, character balance, and lack of communication I might not be playing this game for long.
JUS FC: 2921-4559-2925 DS Name: moosequito
(>")>==============)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: dualswordtrunks

dualswordtrunks
4 weeks ago#2
As much as I enjoyed the beta and the new guy they added the one that looks like miguel SC6 is usually the only game i play consistently now and it maybe a while before I put it down
The official Super Mega Ultra Kami Guru of the Xenoverse Board

User Info: capturinggod200

capturinggod200
4 weeks ago#3
Sigh. Why do some people act like they can't play two games side by side? I'm getting DOA 6, but I'm also going to continue to support Soulcalibur 6.

User Info: Coffeemeow

Coffeemeow
4 weeks ago#4
capturinggod200 posted...
Sigh. Why do some people act like they can't play two games side by side? I'm getting DOA 6, but I'm also going to continue to support Soulcalibur 6.

This. Why do you have to drop one game to play another one?

User Info: Sexycopper

Sexycopper
4 weeks ago#5
Even if this topic was started with good intentions, I smell the troll brigade on the horizon. Though, I rather stick with SC6, though I'll check out DoA when core fighters drop
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!- Kamen Rider Decade
Psn Tag: Kyosuke_NEO FC: 5043-4066-8024

User Info: UberSchnitzel

UberSchnitzel
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah, I'm waiting for Core Fighters. I know what fighters I like and which ones I don't, so if I have the option to just buy my mains I will.

Dark Blade 13
4 weeks ago#7
Coffeemeow posted...
capturinggod200 posted...

This. Why do you have to drop one game to play another one?

Here is the thing, I don't support developers who either don't support there own games or completely mismanage their own game. So far Namco and Project Soul did both and I am irritated what they did with SC6. It is the same reasons why I completely stop supporting Street Fighter 5 and dropped the game completely. It is a shame that Namco doesn't give enough support for Soul Calibur 6 like they did for Tekken 7 and Dragon Ball FighterZ. We can assure that Tecmo will support DOA6 for years to come just like what they did with DOA5.
(>")>==============)

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
4 weeks ago#8
I like more booty. So DOA for me ^_^

https://i.imgtc.com/kZkQ7Py.gif
https://youtu.be/swIwgeaOasM
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Dark Blade 13
4 weeks ago#9
Sexycopper posted...
Even if this topic was started with good intentions, I smell the troll brigade on the horizon. Though, I rather stick with SC6, though I'll check out DoA when core fighters drop

I can assure you that I'm not trolling. It is just how I feel right now. I will try to support SC6, but right now DOA6 has my intention right. If you look back to SC6 beta, it is was shotty when comparing to DOA6 beta. The beta for DOA6 was has training mode with full command list training and combo challenges. What did SC6 beta had then, just a measly ranked matches with no training mode what so ever. SC6 beta didn't give alot of good impression at the time and it showed. Only hardcore and long time fans like myself and others in this board bought this game.
(>")>==============)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: SchlagerGeist

SchlagerGeist
4 weeks ago#10
Julia is only a week away so I'm going to continue teetering between SC6 and Tekken 7.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Anybody dropping this game for DOA6?