You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Wish we had gotten 2B's YoRHa soldier armor as custom parts

User Info: 7656198

4 weeks ago#1
SC6 has really gotten me to want to play Automata again (also, just got a Pro, and those framreate improvements are nice, been checking out a ton of games really...anyways) and I totally forgot about the armor, but man....It's still so cool looking. At this point I doubt it'll ever get added obviously.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher
(message deleted)

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
4 weeks ago#3
Maybe if we get another Nier character, which is rather unlikely I'd say.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: Lovelee445

Lovelee445
3 weeks ago#4
I was kinda hoping for 9S outf8t for the males..... I mean it's cool we got his blindfold, but I wouldnt have minded his collar either or even his boots. Just a tad more would've been nice.

User Info: furamuuru

furamuuru
3 weeks ago#5
I feel that, too. The NieR clothing is really cool. They could at least get Yoshida to design some stuff for the men and women.

Choppa675
3 weeks ago#6
furamuuru posted...
I feel that, too. The NieR clothing is really cool. They could at least get Yoshida to design some stuff for the men and women.

There's never been a guest armor pack before, but perhaps it can actually become a thing? Still, even if they do one, I'm a bit worried that those outfits would be like 2B and just be a single piece.

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
3 weeks ago#7
Choppa675 posted...
furamuuru posted...

There's never been a guest armor pack before, but perhaps it can actually become a thing? Still, even if they do one, I'm a bit worried that those outfits would be like 2B and just be a single piece.

That's not correct, even if it was not a 'pack' we got Kos-mos set in Soul Calibur 3 and we got actual dlc armor packs from Tekken in SCV
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Choppa675
3 weeks ago#8
lezardthewizard posted...
Choppa675 posted...
furamuuru posted...

That's not correct, even if it was not a 'pack' we got Kos-mos set in Soul Calibur 3 and we got actual dlc armor packs from Tekken in SCV

I don't really count them as true guest armor packs since it's the same company and all. You're right about the Kos-Mos set though. It's been forever since I played SC3, so I'm not too surprised that I forgot about it.

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
3 weeks ago#9
Choppa675 posted...
lezardthewizard posted...
Choppa675 posted...
furamuuru posted...

I don't really count them as true guest armor packs since it's the same company and all. You're right about the Kos-Mos set though. It's been forever since I played SC3, so I'm not too surprised that I forgot about it.

I would personally love to see some crossover stuff, Im a huge fan of CaC and would be a blast to have armors from other games/series.
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Wish we had gotten 2B's YoRHa soldier armor as custom parts