• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. this game is difficult to learn

User Info: trevor400

trevor400
2 months ago#1
i mean, im pretty new to fighters.. 50 hours in SFV, 50 in MKXL.. and MKXL is the only one i can compete in. I dont know, learning everything and applying it, and being competent, just takes so much effort. I mean, im up for the challenge, but why does the first 50-100 hours have to be like a job.. when will i break through.. when

User Info: MysticVolcano

MysticVolcano
2 months ago#2
It's a fighting game, it's not fortnite, you have to put in the work if you actually want to be skilled. if you want an easy fighter that caters more to easy learning you can always go try tekken.
2018 websites (mostly journal websites): "Please disable adblock so that we may install viruses on your computer, while getting paied" How about, no

User Info: Sexycopper

Sexycopper
2 months ago#3
Tekken is harder to learn then this Game, just even proper movement is way harder in tekken. Visit 8wayrun, it can help far more then this site could.
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!- Kamen Rider Decade
Psn Tag: Kyosuke_NEO FC: 5043-4066-8024

MysticVolcano
2 months ago#4
Sexycopper posted...
Tekken is harder to learn then this Game, just even proper movement is way harder in tekken. Visit 8wayrun, it can help far more then this site could.

Have you played tekken? that game is braindead easy compared to this one, i even lost interest in it due to how beginner friendly it was, Go try it for your self.

In no way, shape or form is it anywhere near hard. top tier players takes skill, yes, but it's much easier to reach it there then here, SC you have to actually learn other characters moves if you want to be effective.
2018 websites (mostly journal websites): "Please disable adblock so that we may install viruses on your computer, while getting paied" How about, no

User Info: Lord Sojiro

Lord Sojiro
2 months ago#5
Dude, Tekken is harder, stop.

User Info: Sexycopper

Sexycopper
2 months ago#6
Yes I have, but fighting over it is pointless, and I rather not derail the topic further.
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!- Kamen Rider Decade
Psn Tag: Kyosuke_NEO FC: 5043-4066-8024

MysticVolcano
2 months ago#7
Sexycopper posted...
Yes I have, but fighting over it is pointless, and I rather not derail the topic further.

You right, no point, TC will see for him self if he plays it.

User Info: Zieru

Zieru
2 months ago#8
dudeee... tekken is harder, too many combo combination to put, soul calibur is much much, easier simple button input already make your character do cool stuff with high damage
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. this game is difficult to learn
  • Topic Archived