You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. V1.20 Patch Notes

User Info: SnakeFang2

SnakeFang2
4 weeks ago#11
Amesang posted...
I would say don't make 'em unplayable to begin with, but I can understand how things can get screwy after patches, so this is a very necessary alternative (just dumped a bunch of 'em this morning).

I mean they can take a page from SFV and make pre-patch replays work just fine.
Will not remove this until Jun Kazama is confirmed for Tekken 7 (Started 9/21/15)
I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand! - Cayde-6

User Info: Nfj914

Nfj914
4 weeks ago#12
lag is still an issue...matchmaking takes a hit at 4 bar searching too

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
4 weeks ago#13
SnakeFang2 posted...
I mean they can take a page from SFV and make pre-patch replays work just fine.

Well if I remember correctly (and I don't know how SFV does it), SCVI doesn't record matches as video files, but they're actually play-by-plays repeating the exact same inputs using the present game mechanics; which means if the mechanics change in any way (altering this move or that move), then I can imagine the old, pre-patch play-by-plays may behave quite differently.

Annoying, but understandable if true.
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Rui_HBK

Rui_HBK
4 weeks ago#14
It looks like now when on a streak you can get expert bonus in any rank, not just in rank G like it was before, you can get many points now, even if you're rank E on a streak and beat a G rank you can get something instead of just 0 point

User Info: dumbfoolkid58

dumbfoolkid58
4 weeks ago#15
Is it possible to add manual text and chat options in the future? The text and chat makes the game more fun!
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. V1.20 Patch Notes