You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. V1.20 Patch Notes

User Info: Sexycopper

Sexycopper
4 weeks ago#1
Since no one put up the patch notes

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulCalibur/comments/arv22d/version_120_update_quick_change_log_matchmaking/
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!- Kamen Rider Decade
Psn Tag: Kyosuke_NEO FC: 5043-4066-8024

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
4 weeks ago#2
You can now select weapons for the regular characters from the character select screen.

Neat. I never use regular characters (since their customs are lumped in with CaSs), but neat.

At the character select screen, the game now remembers your last selected CaS/custom.

Sonuva… so that's why my selector kept "jumping" across rows. I bought a new controller yesterday and thought it was acting up; picked an unintended character 'cause of that.

A function to mass-delete unplayable replays from previous versions of the game will be added.

I would say don't make 'em unplayable to begin with, but I can understand how things can get screwy after patches, so this is a very necessary alternative (just dumped a bunch of 'em this morning).
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Nfj914

Nfj914
4 weeks ago#3
slightly confused as to what was wrong with CAS outfits were patched but ok lol.

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
4 weeks ago#4
Wow, they finally patched in a feature that worked perfectly in earlier games! Why was this not in 4, 5 and base 6 again?
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
4 weeks ago#5
So it turns out the game will remember which character you last played on each side.

For example, if the last character I used as Player One was in row 1, slot 2, it'll remember that; and if the last character I used as Player Two was in row 4, slot 1, it'll remember that, too...

...but I sure as Hell won't.
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 weeks ago#6
I really don't understand why created chars and customizations for base chars share the same slot. It just had to be like in Tekken, where you press a button and you see your customizations before selecting said char. Oh well...

The weapon selection is a nice little feature. It make some sense as those weapons are intended to be for the base chars lore wise. Shame they can't be changed in arcade mode.

These features, plus the changes to LOS, plus the new free items... all in all it's a nice patch imo.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: Sexycopper

Sexycopper
4 weeks ago#7
Online Fights feel a lot smoother now too, I didn't run into any real lag today.
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!- Kamen Rider Decade
Psn Tag: Kyosuke_NEO FC: 5043-4066-8024

User Info: 7656198

4 weeks ago#8
Wonder what the 8 CaS parts are.

NVM, just saw what they were.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: JackNief

JackNief
4 weeks ago#9
Did they ever fix that bug where Automatons can't change their face or skin color, Shapeshifters can't have hair, Revenants can't wear underarmor, and Lizardmen can't wear anything?
...Or something to that effect.
Proud Owner of: Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Gaming PC, PSP, DS, Vita, Switch

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
4 weeks ago#10
JackNief posted...
Did they ever fix that bug where Automatons can't change their face or skin color, Shapeshifters can't have hair, Revenants can't wear underarmor, and Lizardmen can't wear anything?

That's not a bug
"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. V1.20 Patch Notes