• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Changes to gold/SP after new patch

User Info: 0ld0neEye

0ld0neEye
4 weeks ago#1
I noticed two things when playing Libra of Soul this morning:
- I'm getting a LOT more gold for Astral Fissure Sealing and some of the other battles (I got 16000+ from "The Duel"; most of the sealing battles are cashing out at over 8000 gold); and
- The gold>SP exchange rate is much better. You're getting SP at a rate of 10% (2000 gold>200 SP).
"The thing was quick though, I was the only one that made it back."-- Last testimony of Ariul Horst

User Info: CrimsonX4

CrimsonX4
4 weeks ago#2
This is great! Now if only there was a way to make a second play through of Libra of Souls less tedious and more fun.
I eat wizards.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 weeks ago#3
That's great! However one of my only issues with the game is that there's almost no stuff to unlock with SP. I hope they add more little stuff, otherwise SP will quickly stack there for no reason with this change.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: 0ld0neEye

0ld0neEye
4 weeks ago#4
I think I got the gold amounts backwards-- the Astral Fissure battles are 16000+, while The Duel is around 8000.

I wonder if the new CaS parts are going to be locked and require SP to unlock. That may explain the change in rewards and exchange rates...
"The thing was quick though, I was the only one that made it back."-- Last testimony of Ariul Horst

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
4 weeks ago#5
0ld0neEye posted...
I think I got the gold amounts backwards-- the Astral Fissure battles are 16000+, while The Duel is around 8000.

I wonder if the new CaS parts are going to be locked and require SP to unlock. That may explain the change in rewards and exchange rates...

I think that would be silly... Actually it would be f***ing stupid. We already paid for them, why would we need to spend SP to unlock them too?
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 weeks ago#6
^I don't think so. Paid content should be available from the get go.

Btw the patch notes also said that the difficulty of Libra has been adjusted. Maybe the seal battles are easier now? Someone double checked that?
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
4 weeks ago#7
Leo__87 posted...

Btw the patch notes also said that the difficulty of Libra has been adjusted. Maybe the seal battles are easier now? Someone double checked that?

I haven't checked it yet... I might do so tomorrow though, unless someone else wants to do it first? I hope they made it a little easier, especially Astral Fissures, because they have some real BS going on there with input reads and all that. The current one I'm stuck on is a short Nightmare with super armor, and that's just awful and not fun at all. It made me quit LoS completely in fact.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
4 weeks ago#8
The patch notes also stated that difficulty had been adjusted in Libra of Soul and it definitely shows. Astral Fissure opponents are no longer ridiculous with their button reads and are much easier to deal with
"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
4 weeks ago#9
Choppa675 posted...
Leo__87 posted...

I haven't checked it yet... I might do so tomorrow though, unless someone else wants to do it first? I hope they made it a little easier, especially Astral Fissures, because they have some real BS going on there with input reads and all that. The current one I'm stuck on is a short Nightmare with super armor, and that's just awful and not fun at all. It made me quit LoS completely in fact.

Of course. RIGHT AFTER I spend the better part of the weekend getting the 30 of them for the trophy. Granted, I only struggled on one (and that was only because I was too stubborn to switch to my Nightmare sword, wanted to master Mitsurugi style and only needed the points from one fissure to finish maxing it). They weren't that bad for me, but I'm sure I was just lucky.

Also beat both the 55 Azwel and 60 Groh on my first try. Some struggles with the 75 Zasalamel but beat him within a half hour or so.

Wonder how they tweeked the difficulty. I'll be jumping on the game in about 4 hours when I get off work so I can test some things then.
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 100% Trophies x7!, Uncharted Saga PS4 5x 100%, ZoE HD 2x Plat!, N7 Elite x3! C:LoS Saga 3x 100% Trophies!!

User Info: Zach_Nightt

Zach_Nightt
4 weeks ago#10
Also for those that care: 2B's Ancient is now a mission, although instead of using 2B's style, it's using Mitsurugi's style that starts Soul Charged. And has BS A.I. Though now you can get 2B's "Master of Melee Armament" Title.
"And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero."
-Vriska Serket, Thief of Light. "Yeah!!!!!!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Changes to gold/SP after new patch
  • Topic Archived