• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. CaS Pack 1 Preview

User Info: Beastofprey0079

Beastofprey0079
1 month ago#121
Alex_Whiter posted...
So no new hair options?

Seems likely. Hwang, Rothion, and Salia's hairstyles are not even available in CAS Pack 1.

User Info: sirkreuab

sirkreuab
1 month ago#122
I mean do we even know I’d this is all the items in the pack could just be a preview the orginal link is down and the other may not have all the pics

User Info: Duke_Von_Shnozz

Duke_Von_Shnozz
1 month ago#123
sirkreuab posted...
I mean do we even know I’d this is all the items in the pack could just be a preview the orginal link is down and the other may not have all the pics

I only counted approximately 35 new items in these screenshots, so there's about 15 items we haven't seen yet.

User Info: NightmareGamma

NightmareGamma
1 month ago#124
Hunk_of_Meat posted...
sirkreuab posted...

I only counted approximately 35 new items in these screenshots, so there's about 15 items we haven't seen yet.

well there is also the question what of these Items are single pieces and which are full outfits? For example Siegfrieds SCV Armor COULD be a single piece of Equipment, a full body suit, just like 2B's for example. I hope desperately it is not, but who knows...
DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z BEGINNERS GUIDE:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/720091-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z/68467298

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
1 month ago#125
MalakTawus posted...
Instead my main issue is not with modern clothing but more with "too specific" equipment (like that "pegasus-thing") when it would be more useful to add more "basic stuff" that is still missing.

Just to be clear, nothing wrong with equipment with very unique look but imo they should come only after the bases are properly covered, or at least that's what i would prefer.

I completely agree with you, why not a simple plain knight closed helmet or a musketeer hat, or you know, any other generic stuff that can be useful to do all sorts of characters.

And this is not just true for the CAS pieces, its also for the weapons. I'd rather have a more simple plain spear or a club than all those overdesigned swords

User Info: Duke_Von_Shnozz

Duke_Von_Shnozz
1 month ago#126
NightmareGamma posted...
Hunk_of_Meat posted...
sirkreuab posted...

well there is also the question what of these Items are single pieces and which are full outfits? For example Siegfrieds SCV Armor COULD be a single piece of Equipment, a full body suit, just like 2B's for example. I hope desperately it is not, but who knows...

I agree, and that is why I used the word approximately. I wasn't sure how to count Siegfried's attire, as well as a few items that I wasn't 100% positive were actually new or not. Either way, I'm confident in saying anywhere between 30 & 35 individual items are on display here. Curiously, only one of them seems to be an actual accessory though: the samurai skeleton's crest. The helmet itself is already in the game.
Not a huge fan of that crest though. Personally I hope we get some other new accessories as well. Some belts would be awesome. Or some steel kneepads (that I could resize and use as chestplate or helmet.)

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
1 month ago#127
Hunk_of_Meat posted...
I agree, and that is why I used the word approximately. I wasn't sure how to count Siegfried's attire, as well as a few items that I wasn't 100% positive were actually new or not. Either way, I'm confident in saying anywhere between 30 & 35 individual items are on display here. Curiously, only one of them seems to be an actual accessory though: the samurai skeleton's crest. The helmet itself is already in the game.
Not a huge fan of that crest though. Personally I hope we get some other new accessories as well. Some belts would be awesome. Or some steel kneepads (that I could resize and use as chestplate or helmet.)

The gym attire could also be one piece.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#128
https://bit.ly/2GKoni9

hope woman can where this one its perfect for a character i want to maek
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. CaS Pack 1 Preview
  • Topic Archived