You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. CaS Pack 1 Preview

User Info: kelror13

kelror13
1 week ago#101
ArcRay20 posted...
so whats up with the lady wearing the crown? she has like a body suit on, but also a swimsuit?
pretty sure you cant have double bottom layer clothes unless thats some new outfit.

The "swimsuit" in question is actually the dancer top outfit. I'm fairly certain that the only new costume piece on this picture is the crown.
I feel...I feel...I FEEL LIKE...YODELING. -Arthur from Journeyman Project 3

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
1 week ago#102
wombat013 posted...
Almost halfway through February waiting on a CaS pack they said would come out in late jan.

I've been very critic with Namco and SC DLC content, but in honor to the truth I have to say that they nevere really said the DLC pack was going to be released in January. They just said "soon after January patch". But "soon" is a relative term, WE assumed they meant in January, but they nevere really said it.

ArcRay20 posted...
so whats up with the lady wearing the crown? she has like a body suit on, but also a swimsuit?
pretty sure you cant have double bottom layer clothes unless thats some new outfit.

The "swimsuit" is one of the middle layer pieces. The bodysuit is "underwear" layer. You can go to the game and do it right now.

Personally the thing most dissapointing to me is that there is no new, not even old, hairstyles. I think we don't need new pieces as much as we need more hairstyles and faces, doesn't matter how costumes we can do if the characters look still the same due to the limited head options. They should at the very least fix the system so we can use any hair regardless of the sex of the character.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#103
Hard to believe we’ve been waiting for so long for such CaS parts. I like them don’t get me wrong, but it feels kind of low effort from the developers to take so long for only a release for previous sequels CaS parts.
We might get character announcements during EVO Japan too, but we all know how far their release dates are going to be, considering how long the devs are taking for a Mostly recycled CaS pack parts.

Speaking of characters, how about to include Edgemaster for the middle blank spot on the character select screen, and he can be a random mimic of all the characters, just a unique character style of him, and he can be included with the CaS pack as a bonus, so he’s not taking any character’s spot since he’s only a mimic, and since it s a reboot, might as well include one.

Who’s with me?🤔
Sorry, no signatures.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
1 week ago#104
No Lizardmen options. bummer
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: Burgerunit

Burgerunit
1 week ago#105
With only 50 items I wish they would have not included so much modern clothing. Only really works for parody characters.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 week ago#106
Instead my main issue is not with modern clothing but more with "too specific" equipment (like that "pegasus-thing") when it would be more useful to add more "basic stuff" that is still missing.

Just to be clear, nothing wrong with equipment with very unique look but imo they should come only after the bases are properly covered, or at least that's what i would prefer.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
Burgerunit posted...
With only 50 items I wish they would have not included so much modern clothing. Only really works for parody characters.

or for people that try to create more modern Characters. All Power to them!
DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z BEGINNERS GUIDE:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/720091-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z/68467298

User Info: Burgerunit

Burgerunit
1 week ago#108
MalakTawus posted...
Instead my main issue is not with modern clothing but more with "too specific" equipment (like that "pegasus-thing") when it would be more useful to add more "basic stuff" that is still missing.

Just to be clear, nothing wrong with equipment with very unique look but imo they should come only after the bases are properly covered, or at least that's what i would prefer.

Yeah that’s what I mean. If we were getting 500 pieces instead of 50 then sure... I wouldn’t mind getting 2 school uniforms.

User Info: Rhalius

Rhalius
1 week ago#109
The modern crap is just a waste of space. I rather have more specific stuff like the pegasus helmet since that looks pretty cool.

The modern stuff I won't use at all, the very specific things I could use to make one character look great and unique.

User Info: Nfj914

Nfj914
1 week ago#110
On the other hand i like the modern pieces. That is ehy they make a wide variety of pieces, big audience of plsyers.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. CaS Pack 1 Preview