You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. CaS Pack 1 Preview

User Info: Zach_Nightt

Zach_Nightt
1 week ago#11
CrimsonX4 posted...
reveal Season Pass 2 already

We're not even through the first. But sure, all the current DLC is scrapped, and whatever characters were planned get scrapped and are never implemented.

If Amy and Cassandra WERE in the Season 1 pack, we no longer get them since you wanted Season 2 now instead of later.
"And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero."
-Vriska Serket, Thief of Light. "Yeah!!!!!!!!"

User Info: Rhalius

Rhalius
1 week ago#12
Disappointing. They waste a lot of it with modern stuff and that dumb mask with the crazy hair that no one ever uses.

Some things seem descent I guess, will wait and see.

User Info: Burgerunit

Burgerunit
1 week ago#13
Just freakin release it already so we can start the wait for the next character.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 week ago#14
Hopefully that's not everything. I need more.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Guile, Zeku | T7: Dragunov, Lars | SC6: Cervantes

User Info: slimsummers

slimsummers
1 week ago#15
Jeans, leather jacket, crown (even if it looks a bit silly) and ninja masks at least address some of the gaping holes in CaS. Really hope there are some other basics like vests, tights etc.

Is there an anticipated release date anywhere yet?

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
1 week ago#16
slimsummers posted...
Jeans, leather jacket, crown (even if it looks a bit silly) and ninja masks at least address some of the gaping holes in CaS. Really hope there are some other basics like vests, tights etc.

Is there an anticipated release date anywhere yet?

One guy kindly asked Okubo on Twitter, and he answered "please wait a little more!" Or something like that.

I think we seriously should ask Bamco to release it already. Seems like they are holding the DLC stuff for some reason, as this seems to be finished already, and Okubo is not able to discuss dates... for the looks of it.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: DarkUltima0

DarkUltima0
1 week ago#17
Vulcan422 posted...
Hopefully that's not everything. I need more.

It isn't. there's going to about 50 items in the dlc, and I only counted around 20 new ones from the preview images.
PSN ID: DarkUltima0

User Info: qperok

qperok
1 week ago#18
More previews here: https://www.facebook.com/BNETaiwan/posts/2048694588519872

User Info: El Marsh

El Marsh
1 week ago#19
^good stuff

That Pegasus helm looked interesting

Seems familiar but I don't know if it's a rehash or not, not that it really matters
http://i.imgur.com/0APl48O.gifv

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 week ago#20
Looks like there's Yoshimitsu's default SC2 costume, Astaroth's 3rd SC2 costume, and Siegfried's default SC5 costume.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Guile, Zeku | T7: Dragunov, Lars | SC6: Cervantes
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. CaS Pack 1 Preview