• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Any news on dlc content / date post 2b?

User Info: H43M0RRH4G3

H43M0RRH4G3
1 month ago#1
Topic
I am Legion, for We are Many

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
1 month ago#2
The CAS pack should be released within the next weeks. For the char reveals, it's safe to say that at least one more char will be revealed at Evo Japan.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 month ago#3
s***ty planning.

We waited and waited for nothing.

Very bad shceduling from the developers.

People who say ‘wait we just got 2B’ are plain losers that just go with the flow, with all due respect.

No planning and no release dates of the season pass content yet are just plain ‘Bad Scheduling’ it’s clear. We’re not asking for the content, we’re only asking for the release dates and some updates for those who believed in the game and paid for the season pass long time ago.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
1 month ago#4
Leo__87 posted...
The CAS pack should be released within the next weeks.

Curious, people just assumed and said the first CAS pack would be released before the month ends because since they said "shortly after JAnuary patch" everyone assumed it would launch before the month ends.

Now that its unlikely to have it before the month ends its "should be released withing the next weeks".

Honestly, guys, I'm surprised and envious of how much positive and patient you are. I gave up long ago, To me the moment is way too expired, I couldn't care even less now if its released or not. They completely killed all the hype.

User Info: Duke_Von_Shnozz

Duke_Von_Shnozz
1 month ago#5
Wondergleam posted...
People who say ‘wait we just got 2B’ are plain losers that just go with the flow, with all due respect.

TRANSLATION: People who say "wait we just got 2B" are people who have better things to do with their lives than complain about some videogame developers who ain't hurting nobody.

Wondergleam
1 month ago#6
Hunk_of_Meat posted...
Wondergleam posted...

TRANSLATION: People who say "wait we just got 2B" are people who have better things to do with their lives than complain about some videogame developers who ain't hurting nobody.

And yet you’re not one of them. Since you’re in gamefaqs checking Soulcalibur forums trying to defend a developer’s thinking and try to sound wise on their fans. Try to live like those people instead of trying to start a debate cause you sound funny to me. Not gonna start a debate, I’m busy doing other things lol. Bye.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 month ago#7
Wondergleam posted...
s***ty planning.

No planning and no release dates of the season pass content yet are just plain ‘Bad Scheduling’ it’s clear. We’re not asking for the content, we’re only asking for the release dates and some updates for those who believed in the game and paid for the season pass long time ago.

Exactly.

Like, if you paid for the season pass you should ATLEAST be entitled to a post-release roadmap or something. Dates don’t have to be exact but atleast give a reasonable estimate so people can plan ahead and not abandon ship. Instead, all they give are vague and cryptic “we might have something around this time but even we’re not too sure so we’ll just say ‘soon’” responses.

You would think that they would have planned this s*** better especially with the competition that’s right around the corner looking to bury them. Fighting games are coming out of the woodwork and the already dwindling SC player base will take an even bigger hit because CaS is the only reason why a lot of players stick around to be honest. There’s nothing to do in the game, the online is ass, and the’ve already proven they are lol-tier when it comes to balancing. So what do you do? Make awesome characters, that’s what. And MK11 is on its way looking to take some of that audience.

But, they wanted to make a quick buck with this unfinished ass game and a lot of us fell for it because we wanted another SoulCalibur. If it wasn’t apparent before, it is now.
I finally found my keys! I looked all over my house but they were actually right here on the counter! Silly me!

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
1 month ago#8
About the schedule and stuff, there's a thing I just realized yesterday.
Bamco is currently managing not one, but three fighting games: Tekken 7, DBFZ, and Soul Calibur 6. This might have to interfere with their schedules for releases. Even if they are aimed to (slightly) different demographics, these are still fighting games and they are likely to take turns at the spotlight.

SC6 was released, then the new chars for T7 were, then 2B, and now this week DBFZ will begin S2.
I'm not sure if things are that way, but there must be something like that involved in Bamco's schedule.

I'm still fine with the game. I can wait some more for the next batch of content.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

Wondergleam
1 month ago#9
masterman97 posted...
Wondergleam posted...
s***ty planning.

Exactly.

Like, if you paid for the season pass you should ATLEAST be entitled to a post-release roadmap or something. Dates don’t have to be exact but atleast give a reasonable estimate so people can plan ahead and not abandon ship. Instead, all they give are vague and cryptic “we might have something around this time but even we’re not too sure so we’ll just say ‘soon’” responses.

You would think that they would have planned this s*** better especially with the competition that’s right around the corner looking to bury them. Fighting games are coming out of the woodwork and the already dwindling SC player base will take an even bigger hit because CaS is the only reason why a lot of players stick around to be honest. There’s nothing to do in the game, the online is ass, and the’ve already proven they are lol-tier when it comes to balancing. So what do you do? Make awesome characters, that’s what. And MK11 is on its way looking to take some of that audience.

But, they wanted to make a quick buck with this unfinished ass game and a lot of us fell for it because we wanted another SoulCalibur. If it wasn’t apparent before, it is now.

True. Don’t forget the idea of leaving Lizardman unplayable because they’re too lazy to finish him, which leaves Lizardman
fans very disappointed. He’s not one of my favorites but i’ll probably won’t buy the game if my main was treated the same.

Although they kinda did, Tira is my main so don’t get me started with the bad move they did with her being a day-1 DLC..

And on top of all that, they are playing with us in terms of the rest of the DLC content. Little they know that the more they wait to release the rest of the content, the less people are gonna buy it.

The crazy thing is that they know that most of their fans already paid for the season pass months ago so they’re taking their time to release and announce it the way and the time they feel like it.

Very random, I was staring at the character select screen earlier today and noticed how stupid the select screen looks with the middle spot left blank like this.
While leaving the ‘CaS’ and ‘Random’ spot in the corner. It looks really, really stupid.

I wonder which stupid developer that thought of designing the select screen with a big blank circle that looks like an unlockable character spot and ruining the select screen like that..it looks like they
Wanted to include that incomplete Lizardman character but then they felt tired or something lol.

And don’t tell me that it might be for a future DLC content cause we know since their marketing plans are s***ty as we’re seeing now, there’s no single s*** coming from them other than the Season Pass that they’re stretching and playing with.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
1 month ago#10
Although I am slightly annoyed by the wait, I have a bunch of other games to play to pass the time.

I can thank SCVI for getting me into the Witcher. W3 is so fun.
PS4/Steam: gene0129
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Any news on dlc content / date post 2b?
  • Topic Archived