You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jedi_Nandu

Jedi_Nandu
4 weeks ago#1
I've come across other people's creations a yesterday that I wanted to download and use, but i don't know how to to get to them again. I keep scrolling through the list, but there's so many in front of them. Is there a way to search for them using their PSN ID or character name?

User Info: SnakeFang2

SnakeFang2
4 weeks ago#2
Jedi_Nandu posted...
I've come across other people's creations a yesterday that I wanted to download and use, but i don't know how to to get to them again. I keep scrolling through the list, but there's so many in front of them. Is there a way to search for them using their PSN ID or character name?

Nope. Gotta ask for the formula. The search function is even a real search. You're just scrolling through random creations looking for good ones to download.
Will not remove this until Jun Kazama is confirmed for Tekken 7 (Started 9/21/15)
I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand! - Cayde-6

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
4 weeks ago#3
Jedi_Nandu posted...

If I remember well, if you are in a room with someone you can look at his card, and in the third page you have the carácter they have shared and download it. Although, only the carácter they are sharing if they are sharing one, not any carácter they have/use..

There is no way to download people you randomly cross on ranked. Not even you people find in halls outside their shared characters.

The sharing options are way too scarce