You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. So, where is the first CAS PACK DLC?

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
2 weeks ago#81
Fenix202 posted...
The question is, what are they waiting for? EVO japan is in 15 days and that should be to show another character, not the cas dlc.

It is like the all budget was for 2B.

Show Cassandra and then release the CaS stuff at the same moment?

Also - are we sure the number of CaS parts coming isn't INCLUDING the parts of Tira, 2B, Kaine, Cassandra, and Amy?
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
2 weeks ago#82
ScrappyDingo posted...
Fenix202 posted...
The question is, what are they waiting for? EVO japan is in 15 days and that should be to show another character, not the cas dlc.

Sorry but that would be stupid of them if they did that.

I was thinking more like showing both Amy & Cassandra, and release one of them few days or a week after. That should be it, if they wanna get their sales up and get their fans back again.

Why would they hide the final character in the season pass till the very end? Show her at least and set a release date later, when the 2nd CaS pack is released maybe..

However, the first CaS pack should be released within the coming days. It’s enough that they said shortly after 1.11 patch when now we’re in 1.12 and yet “shortly” is still not here yet.
Sorry, no signatures.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
2 weeks ago#83
ScrappyDingo posted...
Fenix202 posted...

Also - are we sure the number of CaS parts coming isn't INCLUDING the parts of Tira, 2B, Kaine, Cassandra, and Amy?

IT doesn't include 2B/Kaine items. The first pack Will have 50 pieces, that consist in new parts, parts from SCV and parts from old characters (probably also from SCV but this is only my speculation. This "parts" could also be Cass and Amy ítems since THEY ARE NOT CONFIRMED as characters, we could find they are just CAS like the lizardman we encounter in game with armor)

Then after the next DLC carácter there Will be another CAS pack with another 50 pieces.

Any case each pack Will have 50 pieces, but 2b pieces isn't part of that.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
2 weeks ago#84
Really hoping those SCV parts are that extra outfit pack where you got the outfits for Phyrra, Omega, Pat, etc.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Subzero80

Subzero80
1 week ago#85
0tus posted...
Choppa675 posted...
You people are so damn impatient, and yet you wonder why some devs do a half assed job of things... It's because people like you rush them.

People would be less impatient if the company would actually communicate their intent clearly instead of f***ing around giving half-assed vague posts on social media. Technically we only have a basic idea of what the road map of the DLC is. There's still no official word about the DLC characters either despite us being able to actually buy the damn thing in it's entirety already.

This is ridiculous and if that's the kind of standard you think people should be used to you have been suckered into being a fan instead of an actual consumer.

Thank You for saying what needed to be said! Obviously, this person didn't purchase the season pass or they would be Mad as HELL at this point! I've Waited 4 Damn months since release....Give me what I 've f***ing PAID for Already ,you crooked Bastards!
P.C. is B.S.! I find it to be Offensive!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
1 week ago#86
Subzero80 posted...
0tus posted...
Choppa675 posted...
You people are so damn impatient, and yet you wonder why some devs do a half assed job of things... It's because people like you rush them.

People would be less impatient if the company would actually communicate their intent clearly instead of f***ing around giving half-assed vague posts on social media. Technically we only have a basic idea of what the road map of the DLC is. There's still no official word about the DLC characters either despite us being able to actually buy the damn thing in it's entirety already.

This is ridiculous and if that's the kind of standard you think people should be used to you have been suckered into being a fan instead of an actual consumer.

Thank You for saying what needed to be said! Obviously, this person didn't purchase the season pass or they would be Mad as HELL at this point! I've Waited 4 Damn months since release....Give me what I 've f***ing PAID for Already ,you crooked Bastards!

Actually I did buy the season pass, because I preordered the deluxe version. I simply have some patience to speak of. Regardless of that, it's a very old post at this point and I don't really feel that way anymore.

If the "soon" was somewhere in January, no problem. However, we're way past that now, so I am rather annoyed now.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. So, where is the first CAS PACK DLC?