You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. So, where is the first CAS PACK DLC?

User Info: Fenix202

Fenix202
4 weeks ago#1
They said it will come shortly after this patch but they didn't say a single word about it, people are waiting 3 months for things that will be mostly recycled from previous games.

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
4 weeks ago#2
*Some s*** about Patience being a virtue*

Seriously though, I'd give it a week. It's only been what, two days?
PS4/Steam: gene0129

User Info: Fenix202

Fenix202
4 weeks ago#3
gene0129 posted...

Seriously though, I'd give it a week. It's only been what, two days?

But a week for that? to release? or to say something about it? that is two different things.

User Info: kio87gre

kio87gre
4 weeks ago#4
They are taking forever and their communication is trash.
Domains under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite;
after a long period of union, tends to divide.

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
4 weeks ago#5
You people are so damn impatient, and yet you wonder why some devs do a half assed job of things... It's because people like you rush them.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: 0tus

0tus
4 weeks ago#6
Choppa675 posted...
You people are so damn impatient, and yet you wonder why some devs do a half assed job of things... It's because people like you rush them.

People would be less impatient if the company would actually communicate their intent clearly instead of f***ing around giving half-assed vague posts on social media. Technically we only have a basic idea of what the road map of the DLC is. There's still no official word about the DLC characters either despite us being able to actually buy the damn thing in it's entirety already.

This is ridiculous and if that's the kind of standard you think people should be used to you have been suckered into being a fan instead of an actual consumer.
Ihme elukka
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
4 weeks ago#7
kio87gre posted...
They are taking forever and their communication is trash.

Well, that’s what happens when you rush out a product to make a quick buck. You tend to not have a plan for what to do after and just go with the flow.

They can’t communicate because THEY are just as confused and lost as we are; reinforced by their usual radio silence and if their balance update decisions are any indication.
I finally found my keys! I looked all over my house but they were actually right here on the counter! Silly me!

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
4 weeks ago#8
Im less impatient than I was because I finally started playing some new games lol. Far Cry and replaying some Resident Evil's.
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
4 weeks ago#9
gene0129 posted...

Told that to a guy that is on the floor bleeding to death.
"where is my ambulance?"
"have some patience, dude!"

XD

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
4 weeks ago#10
0tus posted...
Choppa675 posted...

People would be less impatient if the company would actually communicate their intent clearly instead of f***ing around giving half-assed vague posts on social media. Technically we only have a basic idea of what the road map of the DLC is. There's still no official word about the DLC characters either despite us being able to actually buy the damn thing in it's entirety already.

This is ridiculous and if that's the kind of standard you think people should be used to you have been suckered into being a fan instead of an actual consumer.

It's just getting a bit annoying when people whine and complain just because it takes a little while. Complaining and whining like a bunch of babies won't make it drop any faster, (and if it does, it will likely be a half assed job) also other games than this exist, so you can always revisit some older games that you have to pass the time. That's often what I do if a DLC takes longer than expected and there's no communication from the devs.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. So, where is the first CAS PACK DLC?