You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. What are the things that you don't like in SC6?

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 week ago#1
The only thing I don't like about in SC6 is Stages.

A lot of small stages and many of them look generic and plain IMO.

SC2&3 have the best stages in terms of artistic sense and variety .

Also the throw damage is ridiculous, but hopefully it'll get patched in the future.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-
Stages are bland and many feel small.

Reverse edge is fine as a mechanic until you fight someone who uses it every other move. Regardless of if it's easy to counter when people abuse it, it's not a fun fight. In my opinion, it should have limited number of uses per match.

Soul charge is aight but brave edges were vastly more fun and interesting.

Critical edges are too samey. They lack utility, and as a result are generally speaking, too often used as little more than panic buttons.
PSN GunPowderPenguin

User Info: kariocean

kariocean
1 week ago#3
People complaining about reversal edge

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#4
Tira being weak and unadjusted...yet.

We will see what did they do to adjust her.

Mid January? My ass.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
1 week ago#5
Gunpowdrpenguin posted...

Reverse edge is fine as a mechanic until you fight someone who uses it every other move. Regardless of if it's easy to counter when people abuse it, it's not a fun fight. In my opinion, it should have limited number of uses per match.

Critical edges are too samey. They lack utility, and as a result are generally speaking, too often used as little more than panic buttons.

This. They are both good ideas, but poorly implemented. REs and CE should not be used as frequently as they are.

User Info: Subzero80

Subzero80
1 week ago#6
The Incomplete roster and the ETERNITY Bamco takes to tell the fans ANYTHING about upcoming dlc!
PC is B.S.! I find it to be Offensive!

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 week ago#7
How they balance characters makes no sense. Nightmare or Azwel will probably get another nerf before Ivy does and they're BUFFING 1Bina.. lol..
No victim no crime.

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 week ago#8
Subzero80 posted...
The Incomplete roster and the ETERNITY Bamco takes to tell the fans ANYTHING about upcoming dlc!

Bamco is doing some weird practices these days. Lack of marketing, poor feedback (sometimes), and apparently there's a rumor that been going around about internal conflict inside of Bamco because of overworking their employees. I read it somewhere in 5ch.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Wariodorf

Wariodorf
1 week ago#9
Groh
2B
Lack of armor parts that look good/focus on fetish parts for CAS
Was actually voted best user on CE 2018
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/142/805/c02.gif

User Info: Lord Sojiro

Lord Sojiro
1 week ago#10
RE does a little too much. CE is too safe in general but some are really busted (looking at you Yoshimitsu).
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. What are the things that you don't like in SC6?