You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Seller's remorse...

User Info: elrond11

elrond11
1 week ago#1
Perhaps I shouldn't have sold SC VI after getting the platinum trophy.

I mean - trading SC VI for Spiderman PS4 was not a bad idea as I had fun
and platinumed Spiderman after a week...

but looking how SC VI has evolved and been improved I wish I did not sell SC VI...=(

User Info: ImMrMojoRisin

ImMrMojoRisin
1 week ago#2
So sell Spider-Man and get SCVI again.

I can't sell either because I got them both digital. But I don't regret either purchase.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqixDt69FzG5iHhmqQK7wOQ

User Info: Ryu2968

Ryu2968
1 week ago#3
Game hasn't even evolved or improved, after releasing 2B all they've have done is neglect the game and have Tekken 7 carry it in the tournament scene by splitting some of the donations for Tekken with it.

This game only maintains around 600 players and 90% of them are only playing because they're using 2B which is sad when you think about it.
https://i.imgtc.com/TxsoPgD.png
"RWBY isn't popular" - Random idiots

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
1 week ago#4
Ryu2968 posted...
Game hasn't even evolved or improved, after releasing 2B all they've have done is neglect the game and have Tekken 7 carry it in the tournament scene by splitting some of the donations for Tekken with it.

This game only maintains around 600 players and 90% of them are only playing because they're using 2B which is sad when you think about it.

I see you post in a ton of topics acting like this is even remotely true.

Where did your 90% statistic come from? How does an entirely separate 3D fighter manage to "carry" Soul Calibur? How are they neglecting the game when they have another balance patch coming up?

If your false assumptions about the game really make you hate it this much, just stop playing, stop posting, and move on with your life. But don't go around spewing a bunch of nonsense.
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 week ago#5
I don't resell fighting games, I just take a break for awhile.

Maybe wait for a good sale and pick it up again? I'm sure your main will forgive you and take you back.

User Info: bakasora

bakasora
1 week ago#6
Just buy digital, so you couldn't sell it.
and FFXIII is garbage.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#7
Solioxrz362 posted...
Ryu2968 posted...

Where did your 90% statistic come from? How does an entirely separate 3D fighter manage to "carry" Soul Calibur? How are they neglecting the game when they have another balance patch coming up?

If your false assumptions about the game really make you hate it this much, just stop playing, stop posting, and move on with your life. But don't go around spewing a bunch of nonsense.

This. If you hate it, move on. Much better than saying lies and sounding like a negative dick with false facts.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: 0tus

0tus
6 days ago#8
Wondergleam posted...
Solioxrz362 posted...
Ryu2968 posted...

This. If you hate it, move on. Much better than saying lies and sounding like a negative dick with false facts.

He's a resident board troll who's been spewing nonsense to rile people up pretty from release day. He has nothing better to do and won't be going anywhere. People like this don't have anything meaningful going on in their lives so they have no reason to just "move on".
Ihme elukka
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Seller's remorse...