• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Update Patch Announced, Post Your Wish List Here!

User Info: flashn00b

flashn00b
1 week ago#21
Oh, here's a really important one that i think needs to happen:

INFERNO IS PLAYABLE IN ONLINE MATCHES!!

- Inferno's movelist is scrapped entirely, instead acting as the Mimic character of SoulCalibur VI
- Custom Characters can use Soul of Inferno
- Inferno's boss encounter in Soul Chronicle is scripted to always use Nightmare's movelist
- Player 2 costume: Edge Master
- Season pass owners unlock him immediately (PS4/Xbox One only)
- Own SoulCalibur VI before (cutoff date) to unlock him without playing Soul Chronicle. (PC only)

User Info: VezTheNoob

VezTheNoob
1 week ago#22
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Got a source for this announcement?

I'm just going off of the soul caliber twitter page. They mentioned things like system and character adjustments. That to me says future patch.

User Info: dumbfoolkid58

dumbfoolkid58
1 week ago#23
Put manual texting and mic options.

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
1 week ago#24
Lizardman's style(axe n' shield) complete and usable in at least CaS.
We need more giant robots
GT: Barcnori

User Info: Heranerdy

Heranerdy
1 week ago#25
RE needs to have more drawbacks. It’s currently so annoying and it’s the #1 most disappointing thing I listed in the survey Bamco did a month ago.

Either grabs or lows should beat it (like Tekken’s armor moves). Or, make it cost meter, or give no meter. Or, make it unchargeable AND being launch punishable on block. It’s a disgusting system that have skewed risk vs reward.

And for those of you who says “just sidestep blah, blah”, yes, RE spammers get destroyed, but people who knows when to use it IS the real issue.

User Info: Rhalius

Rhalius
1 week ago#26
Let's keep it reasonable for a free patch.

I'd go with:

-Add EdgeMaster to the roster.
He doesnt add new fighting styles, but would give a mimic style and would naturally bring his own outfit, voice and has his own intro and outro animations.

-Edge Master weapon set.
That cool looking set from SC V would return and is used by the edge master style but can of course be used by individual styles too once more.

-Bring back more returning gear.
We shouldn't pay for that stuff, they could opt to add some of this each major patch.

-Bring back an old stage.
It should not be that complicated to bring back one from SCV or IV I think. Just need to update it.
Should of course be one not related to it's story mode. Could even be a simple one like that battlefield of SCV. Just adding more variation.

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
1 week ago#27
flashn00b posted...
Oh, here's a really important one that i think needs to happen:

INFERNO IS PLAYABLE IN ONLINE MATCHES!!

- Inferno's movelist is scrapped entirely, instead acting as the Mimic character of SoulCalibur VI
- Custom Characters can use Soul of Inferno
- Inferno's boss encounter in Soul Chronicle is scripted to always use Nightmare's movelist
- Player 2 costume: Edge Master
- Season pass owners unlock him immediately (PS4/Xbox One only)
- Own SoulCalibur VI before (cutoff date) to unlock him without playing Soul Chronicle. (PC only)

Terrible idea.

While Inferno current moveset is broken as hell at least it's unique. Mimic's are lame and I'm glad there's none in SCVI.

What they should do is actually balance current Inferno's moveset so it's useable online and for
CaS. Not take the lazy way out.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Update Patch Announced, Post Your Wish List Here!
  • Topic Archived