• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Update Patch Announced, Post Your Wish List Here!

User Info: VezTheNoob

VezTheNoob
1 week ago#1
This is just for fun, as I know BN does not care what I think (as well they shouldn't.)
In no particular order

-More stages, and with a little more room to work. Ring-outs are fine, but it just feels like every single fight ends up at an edge or a wall, usually within 10 seconds of a round beginning. I like Soul Calibur 6 and not Let's See Who Can Ring Out First 6. Its like they made these stages before they decided on walk speeds and movement distances caused by attacks. It just feels disharmonious to me. Or maybe I should just quit being such a scrub.

-RE should cost 1/2 bar of SG to activate, or make a separate meter like the V-guage in SFV. The 25% meter gain goes to the winner of clash 2, regardless of who initiated it, the LH should only occur when the player HIT BY the RE wins clash 2. In other words, if I'm pressuring my opponent and they RE to escape it, but I end up winning clash 2, I score a LH as a reward for me beating their attempt to escape my pressure. Giving LH to the initator only seems back-asswards to me. They should not get a big reward for activating (and albeit, correctly guessing) a get-out-of-jail-(almost)free action. Especially when that action is a free action. Right now RE's risk/reward seems out-of-whack to me. Or maybe I should just quit being such a scrub.

-Meter builds faster from successful hits, and slightly faster on blocked hits (as the aggressor) and increased meter gain from taking damage and blocking hits (as a defender). Basically I would like meter to build similar to SFV but maybe not THAT fast.

-Change Ivy's CE GI. As Taki, I spend the entire fight swimming upstream just to get to her, and once I do, I still do not have the ability to attack because she can just derp out. It should lose to lows, or throws, or airbourne attacks or something. Or maybe I should just quit being such a scrub.

-Make Kilik's UA CE during Soul charge cost a second gauge. A blockable version can still be activated for free in SC, but still ends the SC. Hell, while we're at it, give Taki a free CE (blockable, still invincible after flash) during SC.

-Be able to rewind/fast-forward/frame by frame, replays like SFV. (I know I mention that game a lot, but there are things about it that are done right, in my opinion.)

-Buff the weak, keep the strong ones the way they are (I say, as I just nerfed Kilik and Ivy. Who is this guy?)

Who is this guy? I'll tell ya. I'm the guy who goes to the gas station, buys 4 bottles of mountain dew and tells the clerk "no bag necessary, its a waste of plastic."

I need to be patched.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
1 week ago#2
More stages and yunsung. Maybe more modes like survival and team battle. And please bring back one hit kill survival, I loved that

User Info: Hunk_of_Meat

Hunk_of_Meat
1 week ago#3
Nerf Ivy and Yoshimitsu. plzkthx

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
1 week ago#4
- More stages

Sure, why not.

- RE should cost 1/2 bar of SG to activate

No.

- Meter builds faster from successful hits

No.

- Change Ivy's CE GI

Yes, this should be removed. Nightmare's too.

- Make Kilik's UA CE during Soul charge cost a second gauge

No.

- Be able to rewind/fast-forward/frame by frame, replays like SFV

Sure why not.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 week ago#5
Make game worth $60
I finally found my keys! I looked all over my house but they were actually right here on the counter! Silly me!

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 week ago#6
Hunk_of_Meat posted...

Lol there's always someone. :p
J-Pop

User Info: Heranerdy

Heranerdy
1 week ago#7
NERF AZWEL’S BACKDASH. That and some of his moves needs to be more minus. He’s already very difficult to punish AND he have great options in all ranges. Oh and nerf Muscle Buster’s damage.

Buff Taki’s lows. Give PO stance a low man. And make her moves less minus please.

Buff Tira. Seems probably the worst character currently and there are just so much issue with her moves, especially consistency between changing moods.

Bring back old SC soundtrack please. They’re very good.

User Info: phatpawl

phatpawl
1 week ago#8
Bring back ice, sand, lava, cage stages. And Extra Versus.
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#9
BuffHunk_of_Meat posted...

Ivy won’t be nurfed unless if she’s with Nightmare and Seigfred together.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#10
Buff Tira or adjusted her.

She is a bonus weak character atm.
Sorry, no signatures.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Update Patch Announced, Post Your Wish List Here!
  • Topic Archived