• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Let's be honest. The *real* reason 2B took this long to arrive...

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#11
Seems like a good body type for Cassandra.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
1 week ago#12
ScrappyDingo posted...
One day I'm gonna play the game and figure out why everything she's in has her self destructing.

Now I've got the sudden urge to dress her up as Cyrax from Mortal Kombat
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
1 week ago#13
RyoKaiba posted...
Sword7x posted...
I wonder if you can take off her blindfolds

You can, they showed that in the live-stream discussing her moves and abilities, and her blindfold was off during her Self-Destruct CE.

The real question is... Will her blindfold and outfit be available for CAS? We know that her stuff can be broken and that she can be customized, but that's about it. Her outfit could not even appear in CAS unless it's 2B that you're customizing for all we know.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
1 week ago#14
Sword7x posted...
I wonder if you can take off her blindfolds

If you can take off Nightmare's helmut in older Soul Calibur's you can take off 2B's blindfolds.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 week ago#15
BurningFlareX posted...
In all seriousness, I hope people do realize this will actually be a problem with her.

2B's default body shape differs quite a hell lot from the SC models, but she'll very likely be using the base SC model for CaS. Which would result in her losing her actual proportions and probably looking notably worse than usual.

Unless you're right and Taro specifically told them to make sure she keeps the SSSR tier booty or else he wouldn't allow them to put her in the game, lol.

Fixed
J-Pop

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 week ago#16
Wondergleam posted...
hentai perverts

You know that hentai literally means pervert, right?
J-Pop

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 week ago#17
ScrappyDingo posted...
it's because Geraldo didn't sell this game enough as a guest so they grabbed the character people kept harassing them to add hoping maybe people will buy it now.

I mean, explain why she is the lone guest who can be fully customized?

You don't make 3rd party deals like this overnight.

User Info: Ryu2968

Ryu2968
1 week ago#18
BurningFlareX posted...
In all seriousness, I hope people do realize this will actually be a problem with her.

2B's default body shape differs quite a hell lot from the SC models, but she'll very likely be using the base SC model for CaS. Which would result in her losing her actual proportions and probably looking notably worse than usual.

Unless you're right and Taro specifically told them to make sure she keeps the SS tier booty or else he wouldn't allow them to put her in the game, lol.

They nerf her body, they pretty much commit career suicide.

Namco would just shut them down immediately since they're digging their grave even further than Bethesda at that point.
https://i.imgtc.com/TxsoPgD.png
"RWBY isn't popular" - Random idiots
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Let's be honest. The *real* reason 2B took this long to arrive...
  • Topic Archived