• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Let's be honest. The *real* reason 2B took this long to arrive...

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
1 week ago#1
Is probably because Taro demanded that her ass be perfect in all outfits.
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV

User Info: Sword7x

Sword7x
1 week ago#2
I wonder if you can take off her blindfolds

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#3
RyoKaiba posted...
Is probably because Taro demanded that her ass be perfect in all outfits.

She would definitely have to be anatomically correct
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, SOA = Reaper.ExE - NVN73QVRQJ, Dx2 = Reaper - GXDMVQYX

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#4
it's because Geraldo didn't sell this game enough as a guest so they grabbed the character people kept harassing them to add hoping maybe people will buy it now.

I mean, explain why she is the lone guest who can be fully customized?
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
1 week ago#5
In all seriousness, I hope people do realize this will actually be a problem with her.

2B's default body shape differs quite a hell lot from the SC models, but she'll very likely be using the base SC model for CaS. Which would result in her losing her actual proportions and probably looking notably worse than usual.

Unless you're right and Taro specifically told them to make sure she keeps the SS tier booty or else he wouldn't allow them to put her in the game, lol.
rabbit

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
1 week ago#6
ScrappyDingo posted...
it's because Geraldo didn't sell this game enough as a guest so they grabbed the character people kept harassing them to add hoping maybe people will buy it now.

I mean, explain why she is the lone guest who can be fully customized?

CDPR doesn't own Geralt so they may not have been able to give the rights to change that.

Yoko Taro is a super lenient guy and SE owns everything Nier related, so he can give Bamco full reign of 2B if he wanted (which he probably did).

I mean, the guy outright asked for people to send him 2B hentai on Twitter. He doesn't seem to care about how fans would mess with her.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
1 week ago#7
Sword7x posted...

You can, they showed that in the live-stream discussing her moves and abilities, and her blindfold was off during her Self-Destruct CE.
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#8
One day I'm gonna play the game and figure out why everything she's in has her self destructing.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#9
Sword7x posted...

You can. It can be broken during a battle.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#10
BurningFlareX posted...

2B's default body shape differs quite a hell lot from the SC models, but she'll very likely be using the base SC model for CaS. Which would result in her losing her actual proportions and probably looking notably worse than usual.

Unless you're right and Taro specifically told them to make sure she keeps the SS tier booty or else he wouldn't allow them to put her in the game, lol.

I noticed that too. She got big thighs and ass and a smaller waste compared to other SC characters.

I’m thinking that Taro demanded that she should have her exact body porportions in this game, which will also result in more hentai perverts.
Sorry, no signatures.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Let's be honest. The *real* reason 2B took this long to arrive...
  • Topic Archived