• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Next patch could see see Buffs/Nerfs handed out!

User Info: W_ishMaster

W_ishMaster
1 week ago#11
Wondergleam posted...
FrozenFaust posted...
_Data_Drain_ posted...
I just hope they don't for some reason nerf Groh.... Or, any character who doesn't need it. I just hope they're careful with who they nerf, and HOW they nerf them....

Nerf sweaty groh and buff siegfried :^]

You mean nurf seigfried.
Because
Tira or Talim Vs. Seigfred is a joke match

Why? I main Talim and win against Siegfried's all day. I also have Sieg up to C4 atm and destroy Talim's. It's only a joke match if someone fails to know what either character can do thus making it one sided. Otherwise, it's a pretty fun match to have. From personal experience, I have to work extra hard to pull victories off against Sieg as Talim but all the more fun I have. As Sieg, I just kind of steam roll Talim's..Mainly because I already know what you're going to do before you do it.
"Power comes in response to a need, not a desire"

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
1 week ago#12
OK but the million dollar question is.....WHEN
FC:4313-1594-4125 IGN & NNID:Faizmon Pokemon List http://tinyurl.com/ntx8eze

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
1 week ago#13
Evil_Sandwich posted...
_Data_Drain_ posted...
I just hope they don't for some reason nerf Groh.... Or, any character who doesn't need it. I just hope they're careful with who they nerf, and HOW they nerf them....

Groh is overpowered as hell though. Insane damage, insane speed, insane soul charged teleport moves, almost no weakness. Anyone can just mash with him and do tons of damage. Meanwhile characters like Astaroth/Tira completely suck.

Not saying he needs a nerf but he probably won't make it through this patch without one.

That's definitely a possibility. I do hope it's just a small nerf and nothing that makes him completely useless, Tira and Astaroth should get a buff though.

Tira shouldn't be as easily put back to Jolly and Astaroth could maybe be a little faster? I rarely use him or fight him, so I can't really say much when it comes to Astaroth.

Azwel seems like he could be nerfed too, but we'll see soon enough I guess.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: SuperHappyTreee

SuperHappyTreee
1 week ago#14
RJrockstar posted...
OK but the million dollar question is.....WHEN

Could be tomorrow. Mainly because the Game Awards is tonight and there will be many big announcements. We're expecting news that 2B will become available. Which would require a new patch and if they are going to do a new patch then it will include whatever fixes they have ready at this point.

User Info: furamuuru

furamuuru
1 week ago#15
I would not be surprised if when this patch comes out, 2B follows.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
1 week ago#16
FrozenFaust posted...
Wondergleam posted...
FrozenFaust posted...
_Data_Drain_ posted...

Nerf sweaty groh and buff siegfried :^]

You mean nurf seigfried.
Because
Tira or Talim Vs. Seigfred is a joke match

Obvious joke was obvious.

Talim is actually pretty good against sig with her pressure. Tira on the other hand completely depends on how well the player can handle both her moods at a constant rate. She's not as awful as people try to make her out to be. But she does take too much effort to be completely effective.

I've had a few good tiras give me a tough ass time against my sig. But definitely way more talims. Especially the ones that don't get lost in mashing as much as possible without thinking. Those guys get tossed out the ring or throw themselves out.

You are completely right about that.

It all depends on the player. The reason I’m saying that she needs to be buffed is that she is waaay weaker than she was before. Her mood changing became so hard. She used to be very flexible with her mood changing but right now she doesn’t get to Gloomy very easy, well if its hard to get to gloomy now then at least they would buff her gloomy personality, they didn’t. & Before we used to be able to change between her personalities after KO. Now they removed that for no reason.
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#17
Gloomy doesn't need to be buffed. It's pretty good.

Jolly doesn't really need buffs, either - just a reliable way to get into Gloomy Mode.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
1 week ago#18
I'm expecting Seong Mi-na to be ruined because of people that can't sidestep. Ivy and Nightmare will probably stay the same.
The Rock 2020

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
1 week ago#19
UltimaXOmega posted...
I'm expecting Seong Mi-na to be ruined because of people that can't sidestep. Ivy and Nightmare will probably stay the same.

The only thing about Mi-Na that's extremely brain-dead is her anti-tech Break Attack spam using 2A+B and 5A+B. It's super lame and forces you to respect it almost constantly while she has momentum. For example, a suitable adjustment would be making 2A+B do more damage but act out slower.
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#20
Mi-na having ONE great attack is fine. It requires you to just watch for it. Like many characters who have one super stellar attack you must be wary of.

If you don't want to lose to Mi-na then just get in her face. She's ain't Ivy.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Next patch could see see Buffs/Nerfs handed out!
  • Topic Archived