You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Are they going to fix this?

User Info: BlackStarLord

BlackStarLord
1 week ago#1
CAS charecters in ranked? Its killing me. Iv learned how to get around small knightmares but come on. Its already like 2 mins to find a match

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#2
CaS in ranked is an overblown issue. I was among the ones who complained at first, but having played more it doesn't matter to the extent people think it does.
Ihme elukka
(edited 1 week ago)

BlackStarLord
1 week ago#3
0tus posted...
CaS in ranked is an overblown issue. I was among the ones who complained at first, but having played more it doesn't matter to the extent people think it does.

Screw that s***s annoying af

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
1 week ago#4
BlackStarLord posted...
CAS charecters in ranked? Its killing me. Iv learned how to get around small knightmares but come on. Its already like 2 mins to find a match

50 minutes here to find a match. I keep getting the "searching for other players" "player found" "searching for other players" "player found" "searching for other players" every 3 to 5 minutes. I don't know how people can get matches so quick.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
1 week ago#5
NaclynE posted...
50 minutes here to find a match. I keep getting the "searching for other players" "player found" "searching for other players" "player found" "searching for other players" every 3 to 5 minutes. I don't know how people can get matches so quick.

I've told you this before but there's 100% a problem on your end you need to find and fix.

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
1 week ago#6
While I haven't ranked up personally.... I've heard from others that, the higher your rank, the less common CaS are.
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 FFBE ID: 529,516,516
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.

BlackStarLord
1 week ago#7
_Data_Drain_ posted...
While I haven't ranked up personally.... I've heard from others that, the higher your rank, the less common CaS are.

Good to know. Almost tossed it aside but 2Bae

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 week ago#8
It's a tendency yeah, which makes sense as high ranked players are mostly dedicated FG players who don't really care about the character creation. And yes, the "problem" of CAS in Ranked is vastly overblown.
Also, complaining that CAS are allowed and that finding a match takes too long is a bit absurd. Ranked would certainly be a lot less populated (at least at low-mid levels) if they forbid CAS characters.

WhitePointer posted...
NaclynE posted...

I've told you this before but there's 100% a problem on your end you need to find and fix.

Yeah, can confirm. It might depend on platform/region, but for me (EU PS4), even 2mns would be pushing it, it's probably closer to 1mn at most in evenings. It's to the point that I gave up trying to play Arcade with the search on, because I can hardly finish a single match before A new challenger appears.

50mns is absurdly long, there's definitely a technical issue somewhere on your end.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 week ago#9
There's nothing to fix LOL

The whole point of the game is character creation, if you don't like that there's always boring af games like STREET FIGHTER, you could try that.
J-Pop
unknown_VS posted...
There's nothing to fix LOL

The whole point of the game is character creation, if you don't like that there's always boring af games like STREET FIGHTER, you could try that.

Objectively false, the point of the game is fighting with weapons, Cas is a tack on.

I use Cas extensively (though only to create alternate outfits for the roster characters), I get the love of Cas, but it is not the core of the game by any means. If created characters were your focus, you should be looking into wrestling games. I've seen Monster Factory, wrestling games have stupid crazy character creators.
PSN GunPowderPenguin
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Are they going to fix this?