PSA: if you skip no rematch

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. PSA: if you skip no rematch

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
5 days ago#1
Seriously. Do you love lag? Well, I don't. No rematch if you skip the intro / replays (they're there for a reason)

About 20% get it, everyone else, stop complaining no one wants to rematch, if it's your own damn fault...
J-Pop

User Info: Chr7s777

Chr7s777
5 days ago#2
What? These people have seen the same intros hundreds of times? Hy let it run every single time?
Overreactfaqs

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
5 days ago#3
lol yeah cause there were never intros and replays before online play

unknown_VS
5 days ago#4
Chr7s777 posted...
What? These people have seen the same intros hundreds of times? Hy let it run every single time?

Show some respect. So you wanna play with me 3+ minutes but have no time for a short intro? Well, I don't have time for you in that case.

Less lag. The intros help synching.

Instant replays are useful to see what you did wrong / right.

I'm not telling you how to play your game, just that you should not be surprised when people don't rematch.
J-Pop
(edited 5 days ago)
unknown_VS posted...
Chr7s777 posted...

Show some respect. So you wanna play with me 3+ minutes but have no time for a short intro? Well, I don't have time for you in that case.

Less lag. The intros help synching.

Instant replays are useful to see what you did wrong / right.

I'm not telling you how to play your game, just that you should not be surprised when people don't rematch.

No one cares you're probably trash anyways.
"Fall to Confusion" ~ Itachi

unknown_VS
5 days ago#6
Man, I LOVE the "FGC"

It's just a PSA, calm down.
J-Pop
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: haimara

haimara
5 days ago#7
ive seen ppl say that for other games too, but is there actual proof behind it?

unknown_VS
5 days ago#8
haimara posted...
ive seen ppl say that for other games too, but is there actual proof behind it?

Experience of thousands of online matches in BANDAI NAMCO games is enough proof for me.

Also those skippers are usually try hards, no rematch, win or lose and when in lobby, win or lose, insta kick, I can't stand try hards.
J-Pop
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: haimara

haimara
5 days ago#9
ok so no

unknown_VS
5 days ago#10
haimara posted...
ok so no

I think you mean yes. What's hard to understand that I have literally 10 thousands of matches in BANDAI fighters and this is a reoccurring observation.

Also if I'd *proof* it to you you would still deny it.

Skippers are usually tryhards, no fun in fighting them anyways.
J-Pop
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. PSA: if you skip no rematch