• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. We might be getting a new character reveal this Saturday!

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#1
Not to get everyone's hopes up, but Okubo the producer says he has a special message for SC fans on October 13, 2018. He will be showing up at an event and will be giving a special message.

Hype!

https://youtu.be/ytejxc_Zo9A
"Move fast, baby. Don't be slow. Step aside, reload, time to goooo! " I swear I'm the only one here who enjoys video games.

User Info: El Marsh

El Marsh
2 months ago#2
Aw yeah, muthaf***in Rock reveal!
http://i.imgur.com/0APl48O.gifv

User Info: 1MegaMan8

1MegaMan8
2 months ago#3
I think they will either say there are other unlockables or announce a season pass guest.
The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.
There should be a board where people can just post Dynasty vids away from the rest of the world.

Anyway,

Check out @GameStartAsia’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/GameStartAsia/status/1049543579599659008?s=09

The tweet was that he has a special message for everyone, and then the special message was shown in the video, which was a hello to everyone. And he will be at GameStart's event. Anyway, it's in Singapore.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." [Ging, HxH]

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#5
XxTheEndlessWaltzxX posted...

So do you think this means nothing will come of it? Dunno too much about Dynasty, but I'm guessing he's unreliable?
"Move fast, baby. Don't be slow. Step aside, reload, time to goooo! " I swear I'm the only one here who enjoys video games.

User Info: sirkreuab

sirkreuab
2 months ago#6
People like to hate dynasty because he hypes his vids and it used to be more click baity but he’s really not that bad

The internet just likes to hold a grudge
Surprised their weren’t a million threads about max being on the stream

User Info: Kantiran

Kantiran
2 months ago#7
Please be true. The small base roster right now is the biggest weakpoint for this game and it needs at least 2 more characters, unlockable or not.

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
2 months ago#8
Dynasty is clickbait as f***... but it’s not like Okubo’s “special message” doesn’t leave room to speculate
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
2 months ago#9
Does anyone know what time is it going to be?
And will there be an online stream for it?
Sorry, no signatures.

User Info: Wondergleam

Wondergleam
2 months ago#10
Kantiran posted...
Please be true. The small base roster right now is the biggest weakpoint for this game and it needs at least 2 more characters, unlockable or not.

This.

And I’m 100% positive that these 2 dots in the main select screen are 2 unlockables.

It would be 2 characters featured in the story mode.
We’ve seen a lot, Cassandra, Huwang, Rothion, and the magician villain in Geralt’s story. It could be 2 from those.

And I’m also 100% sure that Aoen is not one of them..
Sorry, no signatures.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. We might be getting a new character reveal this Saturday!
  • Topic Archived