Would you be ok with Dampierre taking a DLC slot?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Would you be ok with Dampierre taking a DLC slot?
topic

I wouldn't. I would not download him even if he were free and separate!
All of these thoughts running through my head. I'm on fire, face burning red. Frustration is getting bigger. Bang-bang-bang. Pull my Devil Trigger.

User Info: Hunk_of_Meat

Hunk_of_Meat
6 days ago#2
Absolutely! His style was very unique and he had a lot of personality! Plus if Tira is anything to go by, he'd have his own story section. And I would kill for a Dampierre story mode.

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
6 days ago#3
Only if he gets a remix of Midnight Mystique.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
6 days ago#4
I seriously find him annoying and unfunny. I might hate him more than anyone on this site combined. If I bought the season pass and he was on it I would rage. Literally, the only character I would be upset about. They could add another mimic as long as its not Dampierre!
All of these thoughts running through my head. I'm on fire, face burning red. Frustration is getting bigger. Bang-bang-bang. Pull my Devil Trigger.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: tntpenguin

tntpenguin
5 days ago#5
Hell yes, I loved him and started to main him for a little while in V, but he didn't stick. I love that he's goofy, I'm so over people always wanting their characters to be super srs bsns edgelord. There's room for joke characters here and there.

I would just want his moveset to be expanded more, and to remove the random gimmick he has.

That said, I'd be thrilled to see him back but I also won't care a ton if he doesn't return lol. There are other characters way ahead of him in terms of priority, even if I don't play them personally like I do him.
PSN GunPowderPenguin

User Info: Flownaway86

Flownaway86
5 days ago#6
Hwang, Cassandra and another guest are probably the 3 characters left. But I wouldn't mind him to be honest, he is pretty unique and fun. Apart those obvious two, I only want to see return Setsuka, Viola, Dampierre and maybe Rock.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
5 days ago#7
tntpenguin posted...
Hell yes, I loved him and started to main him for a little while in V, but he didn't stick. I love that he's goofy, I'm so over people always wanting their characters to be super srs bsns edgelord.

Not really. It's not even that. I love camp. Lizardman and Yoshimitsu all day. But Dampierres Saturday morning cartoon villainess and his snake oil selling eccentricness is just irritating to me.

User Info: SugoiDesu

SugoiDesu
5 days ago#8
Nope.
he is funny but his style is miserable to play

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
5 days ago#10
Hilde, Dampierre, Patrokols, Pyrrha, Leixia, Xiba and Natsu were already decomfirmed.
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Would you be ok with Dampierre taking a DLC slot?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.