• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: World Seeker
  3. About time for a Cac game?

User Info: PsiOblivion

PsiOblivion
2 months ago#1
Just to put this ahead of time. This convo is about cac. No bashing please! I know some people are against cac, so if you are, you dont even have to bother commenting. Let alone continue reading.

Now that thats out of the way....I CANT be the only one here thinking that we should have a One piece cac game next. I mean just think of the possibilities. A marine/government cac storyline, a pirate storyline, a towns person storyline, I would buy it in a heartbeat! I mean here's how it could work. (There's probably been some topics on this already but if so, then here's another! XD)

With the Government cac storyline, you could either be a marine, or a member of the cipher pol. Naturally, this would mean you would be working to squash the pirates and all that, interact with the admirals, or cp9 and all that.

With the pirate cac storyline, you could choose to be a good pirate, or a bad pirate, interact with the strawhats, or marshal D's group etc.

And for the towns person, I'm not 100 on it, but I guess it can be sort of a basic cac storyline. You start off as a normal person, just wanting to go out to sea.

With each storyline, you could get a choice of ability, like a choice of select Devil fruit, swordsmanship, martial arts, weaponry you know the works.

Anyone care to flesh out some details, or any input?
Come, my friends! Let us triumph in battle together! The enemy cannot withstand, our might!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
2 months ago#2
If my guesses are right,the next one piece game (2021) will be developped by Spike chunsoft and it will be based on the engine of Jump Force.Simply because we have no other choice right now after PW4 but to get another Spike chunsoft game. Ganbarion will stay silent for quite a long time since their game WS failed even more than Burning Blood did.So the only company with prev experience with OP games is Spike. Naruto will get a sequel of shinobi striker (2021)and DBZ will get Xenoverse 3 (2021).So the only vacant company in 2020~2021 with no busy schedule should be Spike chunsoft,this makes sense that they will reuse the assets from Jump Force (Reiju's hair for example) to create a next gen fighting game with CaC (not gonna be Burning Blood 2 but a different title)
Which is basically : One piece burning blood roster size+ CaC
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: PsiOblivion

PsiOblivion
2 months ago#3
hanfoi posted...
If my guesses are right,the next one piece game (2021) will be developped by Spike chunsoft and it will be based on the engine of Jump Force.Simply because we have no other choice right now after PW4 but to get another Spike chunsoft game. Ganbarion will stay silent for quite a long time since their game WS failed even more than Burning Blood did.So the only company with prev experience with OP games is Spike. Naruto will get a sequel of shinobi striker (2021)and DBZ will get Xenoverse 3 (2021).So the only vacant company in 2020~2021 with no busy schedule should be Spike chunsoft,this makes sense that they will reuse the assets from Jump Force (Reiju's hair for example) to create a next gen fighting game with CaC (not gonna be Burning Blood 2 but a different title)
Which is basically : One piece burning blood roster size+ CaC

Hm, too be honest im still slowly easing into one piece games. Thanks to jump force, I took an interest in one piece and started bing watching it as of recent and now I just love the characters and even the villians. I would love it if they did a cac based game, but I cant say I would like it to be like jump force. I didn't care for you having to get beaten up in order to use your ultimate skill. Other than that the controls are basic, and the dodging feature is a nice touch.

I keep hearing that vurning blood and world seeker are bad. I've seen a LITTLE of burning blood and it didn't seem to bad, but world seeker didn't quite peak my interest.
Come, my friends! Let us triumph in battle together! The enemy cannot withstand, our might!
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: World Seeker
  3. About time for a Cac game?
  • Post New Message