You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: World Seeker
  3. First DLC is playable Zoro

User Info: KingRocc

KingRocc
1 month ago#1
http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/19335
Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
1 month ago#2
How do you know we're not just having a Zoro centric story dlc rather than him being playable? I used translate but I didn't see anything stating he was going to be. Hope I'm wrong because that would be amazing. Also it says something about Episode Sanji at the end. if true guess we won't be able to use all the strawhats since there is only 3 dlc right?

EDIT: Apparently I missed the huge header lol. That's pretty hype!
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: satat317

satat317
1 month ago#3
SirDood18 posted...
How do you know we're not just having a Zoro centric story dlc rather than him being playable? I used translate but I didn't see anything stating he was going to be. Hope I'm wrong because that would be amazing. Also it says something about Episode Sanji at the end. if true guess we won't be able to use all the strawhats since there is only 3 dlc right?

EDIT: Apparently I missed the huge header lol. That's pretty hype!

Hoping the 3rd is Sabo. I need it!
"I'm a shapeshifter..... chained down to my core.
Please don't take off my mask... my place to hide."

User Info: EichiroNobunaga

EichiroNobunaga
1 month ago#4
I'm glad you can use them around the island. That's something that kinda sucked about the other characters in Arkham Knight, but being that this game isn't really as complex platforming wise, cool.

It's great that they're addressing one of the biggest complaints from One Piece fans. Thing is, while Sanji will prolly have Sky Walk (which I'm getting more and more hyped about because that should be awesome), Zoro doesn't really have the mobility of Luffy or Sanji.

User Info: Nightfire2512

Nightfire2512
1 month ago#5
I’m somewhat conflicted about this. On one hand, the Zoro fan in me is excited, because he has plenty of cool abilities that could lend themselves to making a fun character, to fight with at least. On the other, he barely has any mobility options, so actually traversing the island will most likely be incredibly dull. Not only that, but the idea of him being a fun fighter is hampered by the fact that World Seeker’s combat is...to be honest, not very fun.

I would honestly rather they take the time to fix the issues with it first, then worry about adding new characters afterwards...but, of course “MUH STRAWHATS!” takes priority.

User Info: d100Productions

d100Productions
4 weeks ago#6
Hmm. I wager it'll be an island built around Zoro and only explorable by Zoro. Development wise this is nice because it let's them make a biome catered to him. Him being playable on the main island is just a bonus. Kind of like how Sam and Blade Wolf should of been in MGR if developers thought outside the Raiden box.

User Info: CyberEvil

CyberEvil
4 weeks ago#7
d100Productions posted...
Hmm. I wager it'll be an island built around Zoro and only explorable by Zoro. Development wise this is nice because it let's them make a biome catered to him. Him being playable on the main island is just a bonus. Kind of like how Sam and Blade Wolf should of been in MGR if developers thought outside the Raiden box.

Except the trailer clearly shows him in existing areas. He’ll have a custom built base but it looks like he can go elsewhere too.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
4 weeks ago#8
satat317 posted...

According to google it is

1. Zoro
2. Sabo
3. Law
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: EichiroNobunaga

EichiroNobunaga
4 weeks ago#9
...no Sanji?

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
3 weeks ago#10
Lupinos posted...
satat317 posted...

According to google it is

1. Zoro
2. Sabo
3. Law

Ah you're right, I really wished we got Sanji and the other Strawhats, but this is still cool too.
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: World Seeker
  3. First DLC is playable Zoro