• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: E Nice

E Nice
2 years ago#1
This now up on the US PSN shop. There are also two avatars and two static themes to to download, all free. One features Saber and the other Mashu.
ive been eating soup drenched pizza for no reason? - Otaku84 returns

User Info: tommy101

tommy101
8 months ago#2
Is it dual audio, or English audio only?

I like Mashu, so tempted by this, even if it's probably just short and sweet.

Was having a look at VR prices, still so expensive, even though I don't think it really took off, personally.
The Tenth Doctor: It used to be easy ... you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. / Batman Begins: FFXV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8c4uIoU2w)

E Nice
7 months ago#3
I think it was English audio only. It is very, very short. But they do make nice use of VR view in these scenarios. There are amusing moments with Mashu. Saber has a great looking battle scene in it.

tommy101
7 months ago#4
Ah right, thanks, if I ever get a VR, and given that it's still expensive, unlikely -rental is a possibility, but there's a possibility I could get bit by the VR bug, and decide to buy one, after going for the cheaper route of renting.

Pfft, Saber, that cash cow, though I guess for completion's sake, I shouldn't stop at Mashu... as I said, obviously I need a VR first ;)!
The Tenth Doctor: It used to be easy ... you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. / Batman Begins: FFXV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8c4uIoU2w)

E Nice
7 months ago#5
This game is extremely short but it's free. If you want the Japanese voiced one you would have to make a Japanese account and get it from the Japanese PS store. The text is all Japanese but this only presented a problem with Saber's story. The game tells you what to do in one certain area.

But I wouldn't recommend getting a VR headset just to experience this. It's only a few minutes long, so not worth it for that alone. But there's a small, decent library of other VR titles to enjoy and get mileage out of.

tommy101
7 months ago#6
Oh right, I've already got a Japanese account, but on screen prompts can be a problem, as I don't really know Japanese, although if you say that isn't an issue that's good.

Haha, yeah, true, if I did get a VR, I could probably get some other use out of it; I think some of the games I have can be enhanced with VR, so it wouldn't be a total loss, but I'll see what happens - see if they come down in price at any point.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A