• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate/Grand Order VR feat. Mashu Kyrielight
  3. A wonderfully fan service-y experience *spoilers :P*

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
3 years ago#1
Well, just got PSVR last night. My first game was the ZOE 2nd Runner demo since ZOE VR is the reason I'm getting PSVR, but I knew I had to jump on to Fate right after.

First impressions are good. I'd love if they can make a version of this that syncs with the mobile game, just seeing My Room rendered entirely feels really good.

Mashu is lewd XD Seriously that Buster and Arts session, DAYUM girl you know how to do fan service! I never realised how hot Mashu's combat attire is without the armour elements, now I know too well XD

Just when I thought I was done, OMG BONUS CONTENT?! This I'm super happy with, didn't know it included the scenes with Saber too. That scene at the end where you use your Command Seal to unleash her NP, way too awesome. Again, if we could play FGO fully in VR it'd be amazing, imagine your team taking on the Demon Pillars and actually seeing them tower over the battlefield.

For a free VR demo, I was thoroughly impressed. Only thing is my Move controllers aren't arriving until today so I couldn't do something in the demo properly. Looking forward to replaying tonight ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Fate/Grand Order VR feat. Mashu Kyrielight
  3. A wonderfully fan service-y experience *spoilers :P*
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
US release upE Nice62/17 2:27PM

GameFAQs Q&A