You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles 4
  3. Is there a way to improve accuracy

User Info: HappyDog

HappyDog
2 months ago#1
All my grenadiers and lancers do is miss.
I perfectly position Connor, Aoife, Keigel, and Jean and what do they do miss and drop there ammo.

If Keigal hadnt missed or Jean hadnt dropped all her ammo I'd finally be done chapter 6.
Since they were getting duo hits.

To add insult to injury, the ai used all their turns even though they could have claimed a base after the mortar shot poor Stanley and Zaiga out.
Deleted FEH. I don't know where I'm going but I can't stay here.

User Info: Magnetronous

Magnetronous
2 months ago#2
There are accessories that give + accuracy. If that doesn't work, you can always try save scrumming.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-7978-7897
Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) ID: Magne-TR-onous

HappyDog
2 months ago#3
Magnetronous posted...
There are accessories that give + accuracy. If that doesn't work, you can always try save scrumming.

Where do you equip accessories?
In less than 460 days I can call myself an icon living.

User Info: renegadedriver

renegadedriver
2 months ago#4
HappyDog posted...
Magnetronous posted...

2 places you can equipt accessories.

1st place is the screen where you can change up your squad. theres a equipment bar there click it. it will show you what that character has equipt. at the bottom of that screen click on the empty space and all the accessories youve earned will be there for you to equipt.

2nd place is at r&d there is an equiptment tab on the left. do the same as above
currently in ky. enroute to wi
games im waiting on: tales of vespiria, kh3, re2remake, trails of cold steel 3

HappyDog
2 months ago#5
renegadedriver posted...
HappyDog posted...
Magnetronous posted...

2 places you can equipt accessories.

1st place is the screen where you can change up your squad. theres a equipment bar there click it. it will show you what that character has equipt. at the bottom of that screen click on the empty space and all the accessories youve earned will be there for you to equipt.

2nd place is at r&d there is an equiptment tab on the left. do the same as above

Oh cool, I thought you could only change weapons there but in hindsight....
Thanks for the help.
live And let live
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles 4
  3. Is there a way to improve accuracy