• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles 4
  3. Valkyria Chronicles 4 playthrough log: A tale of love,war,magic and big breasts

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
1 month ago#111
Last bump from me
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, 'Cause they really need one.

User Info: tacomoney

tacomoney
1 month ago#112
As for old group.
It was touch and go for Riley a while after the final battle, the blood loss and and smoke inhalation made her chances waver constantly, but Sergio and Karen were able to eventually stabilize her enough to her to a proper military hospital . She was unconscious for nearly 3 weeks in that bed and Claude never left her side once.
Shortly after she she woke up, he proposed and well all she could do was nod yes because of how overwhelmed she was by the gesture. I'm honestly proud of Claude for finally having the stones to do it and happy those kids are getting together.

Thump
Hmm... what was that?
....Any how, after the ceasefire papers were drawn up both Claude and Riley were discharged from the Atlantic Federation army for disobeying orders...at least that's the official statement.
Honestly those bureaucratic old codgers were probably looking for a scapegoat for not wiping the Imperial Capital off the face of the Earth...well that and the Embezzlement suspicions.

I'm honestly surprised Claude had the gall to do what I did when he and Miles rigged up a crude diving suit to dive into the Centurion wreck to retrieve his personal Asbestos lined box...that had the entirely of the war funds we had accumulated over our campaign of the North.
Even after all the R&D upgrades we still had about 2 million Ducat's .

The official story was that the money had been lost in the sinking of the Centurion if not incinerated beforehand...but they were still suspicious of that lie.

It took them a while to funnel the money through a few shell companies, but eventually they were able to use the money to get the rebuilt Miller Company off the ground in Hafen .

They actually had quite a few willing applicants, a lot of the Centurion crew was let go due to secrecy, including Sergio and Andre. The former becoming the factory doctor and the latter working with Riley on her new Ragnite machines.

From what I've heard Louffe Marie and Bryan for their experience were able to wiggle into staying in the Navy and Bryan actually became the captain of one the Federations newest ships. He's a bit of a stick in the mud, but he's got a good head for command.

THUMP
There it is again, what is that.......
Sigh maybe i'm going crazy staying here so long.

Miles decided to stay with the group working in the factory as head of Research and Development. The larger surprise is what happened to his love life. Though the details of our campaign were kept under wraps ,tales started to slip through the cracks about our battles and feats. Among those Miles now legendary driving of a tank to protect a exit point on a beach , through a exploding battleship and up a angled flight deck.
I mean he was beset by the most gorgeous of women interested in him after all the stories, I mean these were bombshells in there and most of them could have been models.
Funnily enough it was none of them he fell for, he actually after the war met a older plain Darscen romance writer by the name of Nadine , who just clicked together as it turns out they were both engineers in the 2nd Europan War.
I did not expect him to end up with a Darscen , but hey if she makes you happy Miles....but man those women Miles...wow you have the resilience of a Nun.

The factory quickly started turning a profit due to a very lucrative supplier relationship they had with Aulard and Dan's automobile company. The Miller Company was the only builder of engines that could give their cars the power needed to handle the heavy workloads. With those cars selling like hot cakes the Miller Company quickly had more money then they knew what do with.
Honestly there is a huge excess of Ducat's they are sitting on, even after all there expenses.
Wonder why they have not invested in anything yet.

THUMP
Yes I know I know, I will go soon..just a few final goodbyes
"The Great Canadian Evil"
At your Service
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
1 month ago#113
Hmm...
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles 4
  3. Valkyria Chronicles 4 playthrough log: A tale of love,war,magic and big breasts
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers