• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The original six Avengers are all getting replacements in the MCU right?
Toonstrack 1 month ago#31
People aren't 30 for 50 years like they are in comics. This was always going to happen.
This post didn't exist to you until you read it. You willed it into existence in your psyche by choosing to observe it. Thats the power you have. Use it well.
lorddrakath1522 1 month ago#32
creativerealms posted...
Thor and Hulk are not being replaced, more like supplemented. Hemsworth, is more then likely not going anywhere. I think he realizes the MCU will be the biggest role he will get.

As for She-Hulk she never really replaces the Hulk.

I believe he said before that he's staying as Thor.
JacktheBoss 1 month ago#33
TC7033 posted...
Captain America (Sam Wilson) - after The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - ok I like him

Iron Man (Rhodey) - after Armor Wars - f*** no, worthless character and actor

Thor (Jane Foster) - after Thor: Love and Thunder - ewwwwww

Hulk (Jennifer Walters) - after She-Hulk - no clue

Black Widow (Yelena Belova) - after Black Widow - ok

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) - after Hawkeye - no

Will this be the new main team in future Avengers movies? - f*** no

Luke, use the force -- Dumbledore
lolife67 1 month ago#34
The_Undying_84 posted...
Because there's zero evidence in favor of it and no reason why the writers would do it?
Exactly.
_Spider_Venom 1 month ago#35
Volvagia_slayer posted...
With only three episodes left in Hawkeye and the Yelena plot line nowhere in sight, I'm honestly beginning to suspect that Clint will continue appearing in the MCU after Hawkeye in some form or another for at least one more project.
They just showed her in the newest TV spot. She's wearing similar goggles like the 8 eyed night vision goggles she wore when she was briefly in the Thunderbolts (though later it was revealed to be Natasha but that's besides the point)
"Name's Ash. Housewares."
60fps 1 month ago#36
Phase 4 has been all about transition. Most have passed their role onto another. Only Loki ended with a possible co-op scenario, but I feel like the second season will completely pass the torch.
Waking up to some Nancy Reagan.( o o)
PapiPenguino 1 month ago#37
EvalAngell posted...
Yes and no one will watch.
This. Just take it out back and shoot it.
PStrife 1 month ago#38
I do not watch anything involving the M-She-U. If you do, that is your choice. The terrible writing, woke messages and filling blue checkmarks is not entertainment for me. Maybe someone else wants that. Instead I feel quite betrayed as a paying customer, never a good experience as the paying customer. Paying customers seem to be a rather unimportant concept to industries left & right these days. Thus I get to save it and use it on other things, you get to even waste extra time researching companies and create massive hits to their bottom line in this clearly anti-consumer war.
TheDevilman 1 month ago#39
TC7033 posted...
Captain America (Sam Wilson) - after The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Sam will probably be replaced by Patriot (Isaiah Bradley's grandson)

Iron Man (Rhodey) - after Armor Wars

No. The replacement is Ironheart. She is getting her own show.

Thor (Jane Foster) - after Thor: Love and Thunder

Not sure this will stick but we'll see

Hulk (Jennifer Walters) - after She-Hulk

Maybe. This is still a Universal issue

Black Widow (Yelena Belova) - after Black Widow

Yes. Since Black Widow died

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) - after Hawkeye

most likely yes

Will this be the new main team in future Avengers movies?

They should be called.....The Replacements
creativerealms 1 month ago#40
PStrife posted...
I do not watch anything involving the M-She-U. If you do, that is your choice. The terrible writing, woke messages and filling blue checkmarks is not entertainment for me. Maybe someone else wants that. Instead I feel quite betrayed as a paying customer, never a good experience as the paying customer. Paying customers seem to be a rather unimportant concept to industries left & right these days. Thus I get to save it and use it on other things, you get to even waste extra time researching companies and create massive hits to their bottom line in this clearly anti-consumer war.
Sorry that you think woke is a thing or that this is somehow anti-consumer. It's not. I will continue to watch these movies as long as they are good. Sorry that you are scared of females and minorities. I am not so weak that something like that bothers me.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The original six Avengers are all getting replacements in the MCU right?
  • Topic Archived