• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Raccoon City takes place in the 90s but they didn't give Leon his 90s hair do?
bulletproofvita 2 months ago#11
Wow the cosplay looks amazing
I don't do signatures.
Reala 2 months ago#12
Leon actually strikes me as the kind of guy that would take selfies in the mirror
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
the_NGW 2 months ago#13
Thry didn't give him his 90's race either.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
Kaz13 2 months ago#14
Leon's in this movie?
Omnigel has little purpose in the legendary edition
-dumbass
AlbertWesker35 2 months ago#15
The director said that he made this movie "for the fans". As a fan I was insulted by this travesty.
Every day humans bring the world one step closer to destruction. I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it.
creativerealms 2 months ago#16
the_NGW posted...
Thry didn't give him his 90's race either.
Honestly that wouldn't bother me so much if they even tried making him look like Leon.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one
DarkDragon456 2 months ago#17
Honestly that wouldn't bother me so much if they even tried making him look like Leon.

Exactly. I have no problem with the casting, I have a problem with the fact that with a few minor changes they could easily make him look like Leon from the games
Protect your unicorn from Dolph Lundgren
WarGreymon77 2 months ago#18
I'm not really the biggest Leon fan out there--I don't like any of the games post-CVX--but it's a little ridiculous how little shooting he does in this movie.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
Supremo 2 months ago#19
Leon turned mexican
"If I started working at Nintendo instead of Sega, I would have already quit the videogame industry." - Toshihiro Nagoshi
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Raccoon City takes place in the 90s but they didn't give Leon his 90s hair do?
  • Topic Archived