• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. just watched a quiet place 2 *spoilers*
Garth_Marenghi 2 months ago#1
it was so f***ing boring... directing was great just like the first but the story was ass. had some good suspense moments but this is clearly the filler so they can get to the 3rd act of the triolgy. cillian murphy was udnerused but he did his job with the scenes he did have. he was basically a lame version of krazinskis char from the first lol. the kids acting is great even though the son looks like he aged a couple years in one day lol. but yeah im looking forward to the conclusion of this universe. what did you guys think?

stargazer64 2 months ago#2
I thought the beginning was amazing. I was completely hooked and then....the rest of the movie happened
"Why must it always be pandemonium?!"
Zelos_ToS 2 months ago#3
Eh, I thought it was okay.
Ludacris01 2 months ago#4
it was a pretty simple movie. I thought it was pretty good in that regard, but can see why some might have been underwhelmed.

The beginning was fantastic. Would have liked to have seen that part get fleshed out a bit more.

Certain parts of it screamed The Last of Us, which isn't bad - but didn't quite see plausible within the constraints of the movie.

The ending was solid imo.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. just watched a quiet place 2 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived