• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Is Marvel setting up Shang Chi to be gay?
HENTAIDOJI 2 months ago#1
On rewatch it seemed like this was the first Marvel movie to not set up a clear love interest, so it makes me wonder if they are considering it.
HOMIE_202 - "Gamepass doesn't count"
(message deleted)
General-Secura 2 months ago#3
I dunno, I thought they were shipping him with his annoying female friend pretty hard.
Wutobliteration 2 months ago#4
DravenRainrix posted...
Who was Black Widows love interest in Black Widow? I don't recall Thor in Ragnarok having a love interest either? Maybe I guess

Black Widow is STRAIGHT. She was dating Bruce Banner in Avengers 2 remember?
General-Secura 2 months ago#5
DravenRainrix posted...
Who was Black Widows love interest in Black Widow?
The arms dealer guy.
lolife67 2 months ago#6
Wutobliteration posted...
Black Widow is STRAIGHT. She was dating Bruce Banner in Avengers 2 remember?
That doesn't make her straight.
AlexSobecki 2 months ago#7
I thought it was refreshing to not have a love interest. Sometimes it feels very shoehorned in, like in Doctor Strange imo
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki
ZenOfThunder 2 months ago#8
Love interests are absolutely not necessary. We don’t need to know that Shang Chi has a case of the Notgays and even if he is gay who gives a s***
(|| ' ' ||) elite beat agents 2 when
. /|_|\
Blightzkrieg 2 months ago#9
I think for a long time love interests were shoved in everywhere in a misguided attempt to court a female audience, and the MCU has shown that you don't necessarily need a love interest to attract that demographic.
http://i.imgur.com/1XbPahR.png
max9275i3 2 months ago#10
This just in: being single is gay
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Is Marvel setting up Shang Chi to be gay?
  • Topic Archived